fbpx

Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

Oh snap…I just saw the one with the forest silhouette with the pastel sky…. :love:

Aggie83
      Participant

Oh snap…I just saw the one with the forest silhouette with the pastel sky…. :love:

There are two – DO want! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Natasha
        Participant

I just saw the purple one with the yellow mane. I’m in love!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
          Participant

Purple flower zebra…..drool. Love all of these in this livestream. Did they say probably next week for release? They wouldn’t be released over the weekend I don’t think.

Marianne
            Participant

I love the forest ones!! I wish melody could do a whole batch of something with the forest theme. My heart skipped when I saw it. I didn’t think she was doing any forest this batch.omgoodnes!!

Marianne
              Participant

I wonder what they will name them. Dawn and Dusk would be fitting. Not sure if those have been used before though.

Ferlin1984
                Participant

Well I am super excited for them to come out maybe today…wink wink. I like almost all of them, except for the darker ones with the Mardi Gras look to them. I hope they stay at the previous price though, any higher than that I probably can’t get one. :~ I know a lot of work went into them. The creativity and imagination for some of the patterns just blow me away.

Susie
                  Keymaster

They are not going into the store today, May 9th. Not ready yet!

Aggie83
                    Participant

Thank you, Susie for letting us all relax………for now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

Yes thank you. I was this close to feeding the children cereal so wouldn’t miss the announcement cooking dinner ๐Ÿ™‚

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Yes thank you. I was this close to feeding the children cereal so wouldn’t miss the announcement cooking dinner ๐Ÿ™‚

Cereal is great for dinner! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have it on evenings when I work later or have an appointment after work. ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                          Participant

I secretly hope they go on the back burner for a few more weeks, but I don’t think I’ll be that lucky. I’ve been sitting out the past few grab bags due to financial difficulties, but this one is going to be particularly painful to have to sit out too. Ugh… Youngs are my favorite <3

I hope everyone posts lots of pictures.

I’m right there with you on all counts.Maybe we will get lucky with a resale.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Kathleen
                            Participant

I am for sure not buying one but decided to torture myself watching part two of the livestream. Funnest part was listening lol. Won a race or got layed in Hawaii???? LOL ๐Ÿ˜€
                              Seriously though my favorite was a really dark one he described as looking like an oil slick. Dont know if you guys have any idea what I am talking about but thats my favorite. Looking forward to hearing the names.

Hannah
                              Participant

I wonder what they will name them. Dawn and Dusk would be fitting. Not sure if those have been used before though.

I am not sure about Dawn, but Dusk has been used:

http://www.deadbunny.org/gby/unis/dusk.html

One of my favorites from the earlier batches!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bodine
                                Participant

I even stayed away from the live stream. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 143 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.