Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

By the way, Hannah has put together wonderful galleries of Grab Bag pieces. Her Young Unicorn gallery includes the names (click on a photo for the name).

http://www.deadbunny.org/gby/

Marianne
      Participant

Oh, my goodness those are fantastic! One of my boys’ middle name is Allister as a variation from “Alastair”. I absolutely love “StarCrossed”. It’s just like the cabbage patch kids with there individuality. I so hope I am around when the emails go out.

Thank you so much for posting pics. You pushed me right over the fence. πŸ™‚ I love them.

Marianne
        Participant

Oh my!?!? Those soo nice! Thanks for the link. Took me a while to go through them all. Love! The fantasy ones are my fav.
          If all goes well this will be my first grab bag. πŸ™‚

Lupuslunae
          Participant

GBY unicorns wouldn’t be the same without names! I have a Duneflower, Vatu, Aster, Aquarius, and Qucumatz (who I am assuming is the Aztec god of cucumbers…). The huge variety in names, some sweet, some epic, others lovely, some funny, just always makes me grin. There is a name generator on the site now so we can help suggest names: http://windstoneeditions.com/unicorn-names

What’s everyone’s favorite NAME, not necessarily the unicorn attached to it. I still love a unicorn named Monoceros, and Damian, and Absinthe!

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

I imagine at $360 ea. they won’t fly off the shelf (So to say) as some of the past GB batches have (I’ve also noticed GB’s have been staying in the store a lot longer lately – except those Gothics, lmao, I accidentally took a nap and they were gone by the time I woke up and saw they went into the shop, lmao)… I’ve always wanted a GB young and I ADORE that Zebra/Feathered one in the front row of the first photo, but sadly, as before mentioned, it’s hard enough to think of putting that price down on my top pick guaranteed, but I def can’t on a blind GB πŸ™ – They’re gorgeous though, Mel has done a great job on them, I hope those who go for them have a lot of fun with them! πŸ™‚

Marianne
              Participant

This is sooo awesome!! I don’t know why but is it just me or is this the most fantastic idea ever for grab bags. Just that much more individual. :love:

pony-up
                Participant

What’s everyone’s favorite NAME, not necessarily the unicorn attached to it. I still love a unicorn named Monoceros, and Damian, and Absinthe!

I think my favorite young unicorn name was Cucumber and I love the unicorn himself, too! I own Monoceros (Mono for short) and he is a handsome fellow as well. πŸ™‚

Marianne
                  Participant

Yah, sometimes it’s about the color sometimes the name. I love Dudley. We had a dog named Dudley when I was a kid and I love the odd coloured eyes.

Natasha
                    Participant

Wow, Etruscan, Trochee & Starcrossed are gorgeous. What a surprise, that I love pieces in your collection! πŸ˜‰

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                      Blocked

I have Radioactive, Monarch, Serenade and Foxfire. Maybe I was lucky but I was able to trade for 2 of my top favourites and buy another later on so I think it’s worth the grab bag risk. (Radioactive is the one in my avatar pic.) Is there anywhere we can look up a list of names of young unis that have already come out? I would give some name suggestions but I think some of my ideas may have been already used before.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                        Participant

I was fortunate to be able to trade for one of my favorites from the last GBY Uni batch. Meet “Adaptation”;

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

Wow! I think that one is my favorite so far! Love the colors and zebra and branches, love it all!

etruscan
                            Participant

Wow, Etruscan, Trochee & Starcrossed are gorgeous. What a surprise, that I love pieces in your collection! πŸ˜‰

What! I’m shocked. πŸ˜‰ I’ve been lucky – both Trochee and Starcrossed are original out-of-the-box grabs. You truly never know what you will get.

Natasha
                              Participant

What! I’m shocked. πŸ˜‰ I’ve been lucky – both Trochee and Starcrossed are original out-of-the-box grabs. You truly never know what you will get.

πŸ™‚ I am really looking forward to this one! I’ve been good not overspending to make sure I’d take one home!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

I only have one of the more horsey colored ones, Cocoa but he’s a beautiful boy!

hmm, I don’t seem to have any pictures of him on-hand though…

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 143 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.