fbpx

Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

I asked Melody on facebook what the price would be and she said it would be the same as the last one at 360.

etruscan
      Participant

I see her reply to you. For those not on Facebook, Melody says “Probably. They are the same amount of work!”

Since the last batch came out over two years ago, I would still plan for a possible price increase. However, it would be great if the price is the same!

Ferlin1984
        Participant

So I have three girls, a boy, 2 Guinea pigs, a cat, 3 fish or a Saint Bernard to trade for any of these……oh my goodness gracious. I just love the colorful ones!

MandBsMom
          Participant

Oh my oh my oh my!!!! I was going to sit out, but that teal/white/black one in the front of the first two photos is telling me to try for him! So far, he’s saying he’s my #1. 🙂 I’m also adoring the leopards with the white feathering. So detailed!!!! Melody does it again. And since I’m now working, I will try not to feel as guilty spending the money. We can wait another month or two with our saving for a new car……..so it might be October instead of Aug/Sept. :bigsmile:

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Mary
            Participant

Gorgeous! But, I might have to sit this one out depending on the price they go for. Need a bit of time to recoup funds. Good luck to all who try for them.

flaconscale
              Participant

These are absolutely stunning!! So far I am loving the feather/leaf/kelp pattern that is appearing! On the back of the zebra and on that black and teal one in both finished photos. Also the wip on with sky blue highlights.

Quietly hoping I might manage one of these. Even though I have no idea what I would do with it given the fact my love of poads might make it very lonely. Crossing my fingers that we might get a poad batch adult/young in the near future too.

♡♡♡

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                After GB poads of all ages
                Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Bodine
                Participant

Oh goodness.Be still my heart. :love: :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

They are beautiful, no doubt about it and I will madly attempt to purchase one. However, I was sort of hoping it would be a plainer fantasy batch, like the first group… but with color shift! I think we were calling the intensive patterns super fantasy? Lovely, drool-worthy, but I’m kind of missing the just plain fantasy variations!

Kim
                    Blocked

They are gorgeous so far! Like last time I love anything like rainbow zebras and leaves or pastel or pink leaf or feather type ones. I just sold some old beanies today so am getting there with saving up.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Prezaurian
                      Participant

-sighs- I love so many of these guys. A metallic rainbow one would be spectacular to have…. But if they all look like this (Melody mentioned there are about 120 of ’em)…then I’m probably happy with whatever. Just as long as I don’t miss the GB! -crosses fingers-

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

WOW! WOW! WOW!
                          EYE CAN-N-N-N-N-DY For Sure! 😀

Still not sure if I’d be able to afford one… but Great to Look! 😉

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
                          Participant

OMG! I’ve never collected the unicorns, but that lovely black with pale pink stripes and feathers in the second picture in the bottom right corner I am in LOVE with! Wow, just WOW.

Once again, Melody, you do absolutely stunning work and all I can say is thank you for sharing your talents with us all.

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

I know this has probably been answered somewhere I’m sure but will this batch have names like the other ones? I think that is the most unique thing about them.

Marianne
                              Participant

Oh really!?!? There was a batch with names? Was that the last batch of Young Unicorns? I’m leaning way closer over the fence in these cuties. My sister is getting a puppy soon and we have been taking names off and on for days. Maple, Hazel, Gertie, I love old fashioned names. Think they would go well with Unicorns. I named My only daughter Dorothea. 🙂

etruscan
                                Participant

Oh really!?!? There was a batch with names? Was that the last batch of Young Unicorns? I’m leaning way closer over the fence in these cuties. My sister is getting a puppy soon and we have been taking names off and on for days. Maple, Hazel, Gertie, I love old fashioned names. Think they would go well with Unicorns. I named My only daughter Dorothea. 🙂

All the young unicorn Grab Bag pieces to date have been given names at the factory. The name is written on the pad.

I have “Alastair”

“Trochee”

and “Starcrossed”.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 143 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.