fbpx

Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

Hello fellow forum members!

I hear through the grape vine that there will be some unicorn grab bags coming to us soon. I have been unemployed for a while now but just landed a job which I start mid May. I will be interested in buying one of the young and babies when they come out but wont be able to afford the price up front. If you end up buying one with the purpose of re-selling and do not mind short term payments, please keep me in mind. I will pay more than store price for the opportunity. I also have an excellent buyer/seller record. 🙂

Prezaurian
      Participant

Hello fellow forum members!

I hear through the grape vine that there will be some unicorn grab bags coming to us soon. I have been unemployed for a while now but just landed a job which I start mid May. I will be interested in buying one of the young and babies when they come out but wont be able to afford the price up front. If you end up buying one with the purpose of re-selling and do not mind short term payments, please keep me in mind. I will pay more than store price for the opportunity. I also have an excellent buyer/seller record. 🙂

🙂 What about someone who buys but doesn’t end up thrilled with their surprise? Would you consider them as well?

Betrluk1
        Participant

lol of course. I just figured they would be trying to trade.

Prezaurian
          Participant

😀 Not necessarily! My last GB, I sold instead. It’s less trouble for me to sell rather than trade.

Lupuslunae
            Participant

I love it! Even the mention of GBY gets 300+ people on the site. Did it crash for anyone else earlier too?

Aggie83
              Participant

Hoofer love is strong with this crew. :bigsmile:

etruscan
                Participant

I love it! Even the mention of GBY gets 300+ people on the site. Did it crash for anyone else earlier too?

Yes, it did. The site was rickety earlier today, but I’m hoping it will be better now!

Kim
                  Blocked

If I had the money, I would help you get one Betrluk but I am not sure if I would even have the money for one myself. I will know closer to the end of the month depending on how much they are and what it costs with the exchange rate. Unless someone else with money could buy one for you and take payments?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                    Participant

I want one too. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                      Participant

These guys are likely to be EXPENSIVE. The last batch of Young Unicorns in 2013 was $360. We’ve been told that Melody is painting fancy patterns on these. I’m expecting them to be at least $400 and probably more.

Bullsquid
                        Participant

If they are $360 (or more) again, I will have to sit this grab bag out. I’m not sure I would pay that much for even my number one pick, never mind a blind grab. But if they still sell out quickly with that high price tag, then more power to Windstone.

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

These guys are likely to be EXPENSIVE. The last batch of Young Unicorns in 2013 was $360. We’ve been told that Melody is painting fancy patterns on these. I’m expecting them to be at least $400 and probably more.

Maybe they come in fancy and not fancy like the tanukis…one can hope because I’m with you, with the description it’s sounds like 400 at least.

etruscan
                            Participant

We have photos. 🙂 They all look fancy to me!

From Melody’s Facebook page:

Grab bag unis. These don’t have their horns or eyes yet.

More gb unis. These will be finished with pewter horns and glass eyes.

Some still getting painted

Natasha
                              Participant

WHOA!!!!! Oh My GAWD these are indescribably lovely! I adore the black and white, black and gold, and black, purple, and gold ones. They are so detailed and gorgeous! I really shouldn’t spend the money, but you know what? I’m going to. Absolutely. I’ll eat ramen for a couple of months for one these beauties!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
                                Participant

Wonder if we’ll get a live stream of these guys? Maybe? I would love to know all of their names!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.