Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Upcoming Unicorn Grab Bags

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

the facebook said this about an hour ago…

“Little John couldn’t be in yesterday to continue the Iivestream of the grab bag young unicorns, but maybe he can do it today.
      There are about 35 unicorns left to show off”

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Susie
      Keymaster

The Young Unicorns are not ready today. We still want to live stream the rest of them too – however Bipolar Bear is not feeling well today so I’m not sure what we’ll do about that. Pam is also out sick. We are in bad shape!

StormDancer
        Participant

Yay. It’s 3:30 mountain time and the Windstone Site is finally back up! I was in a panic hoping it wasn’t just my net!

I sure hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.
          Loved the first part of the live stream. Looking forward to the rest when Bipolar Bear gets better.

Everyone get better soon!

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ann
          Participant

Sorry to Bipolar Bear and Pam. Hope you feel better soon. Thx Susie for letting us know too that today is not the day.

Natasha
            Participant

Thanks for the head’s up, Susie. I hope everyone is feeling right as rain soon.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
              Participant

I’m so sorry to hear everyone is under the weather. Hope they get better soon. We are under the weather here literally been raining for days. Two of my children are trying to get sick, hoping it will pass.

Would next week be a more probable date since so many are sick and some unicorns still need to be “livestreamed” for a better word? I might be able to get one, I convinced my husband not to get me flowers or chocolate for Mother’s Day but one of these ๐Ÿ™‚

rock-reader
                Participant

Good going, Ferlin1984! I wish there was someone to talk into a unicorns for me, lol. Seriously, that’s a very generous gift. You are a lucky woman

Susie
                  Keymaster

All I can say for certain is that its not today. We live day-to-day here at Windstone, one never knows exactly what the next day will bring!

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

Well…I have been working on him since I first heard there might be one. This will be a Mother’s Day, birthday, anniversary and Christmas gift for me for awhile lol.

Day by day sounds like my household…more like minute by minute.

Kim
                      Blocked

If they are feeling better Fri, could a livestream and then unicorn release be possible the same day? I guess I will be watching just in case.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kathleen
                        Participant

I cannot buy but keep an eye out for one called Jellyfish! That was my name recommendation. ๐Ÿ˜€ I would love to know if one got called that. I look forward to pictures!

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

If they are feeling better Fri, could a livestream and then unicorn release be possible the same day? I guess I will be watching just in case.

I have only seen one or two livestreams, colts and poads maybe and then a day or two later they were released. I would imagine if would be a hustle to livestream them and then immediately box them up.

Lupuslunae
                            Participant

I cannot buy but keep an eye out for one called Jellyfish! That was my name recommendation. ๐Ÿ˜€ I would love to know if one got called that. I look forward to pictures!

Lol I kept adding names of animals and vegetables in Japanese to the list, they sound so much more magical that way! But I managed to forget kurage! But Jellyfish in English is a cute name too!

Pam

Sorry to Bipolar Bear and Pam. Hope you feel better soon. Thx Susie for letting us know too that today is not the day.

I can more or less walk in a strait line today. If I concentrate.

StormDancer
                                Participant

I can more or less walk in a strait line today. If I concentrate.

Sounds like concentrating on resting would be a lot better than walking. Get to feeling better soon!

Looking for:
                                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.