fbpx

The up coming kickstarter for the Bantam dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The up coming kickstarter for the Bantam dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

For anyone to help me with …I have a question. This is my first kickstarter I am hopefully going to be contributing to.
      How do you purchase one of the pick your own dragons ?
      Once the kickstarter is live …do you click on back this project and go from there ?

Yes – there will be several ‘Pledge’ Reward Tier options that you can choose from. You can only select ONE option to pledge/back, but you can add more money to your pledge amount to equal the additional funds you would need to cover the costs of any ‘Add-on’ items you want.

For example – you want to get one ‘Choose your dragon’ sculpt and you want one Sand dragon an two Magnets.
      You would select the ‘Choose your dragon’ Reward tier option and when prompted by Kickstarter to accept that tier you can up the pledge amount if you choose. Since you want to ‘Add-on’ a Sand dragon and Magnets, add those costs to your pledge.
      So – the Tier amount ($260) + Sand dragon ($165) + two Magnets ($16) = $441 which would be what you change the amount to for your pledge cost. If Melody set up a default shipping cost with the Kickstarter’s formula then any shipping costs associated with the pledge will be added automatically. I’m not sure that she did that however, but Melody may cover that information in the FAQ section.

Your credit card isn’t charged until the Kickstarter ends, and you can revise your pledge anytime until it ends – to add more items, take away items, or even change your pledged Reward Tier if you want to. As long as you do it before the Kickstarter campaign ends. Then when it does end, Melody will send a Survey form via Kickstarter to all the Backers who pledged. Now you need to remember what your ‘Add-on’ items were so you can fill out the survey with what you wanted. Submit the survey, and then we wait until the dragons are shipped out. In between, Melody may sent out ‘Updates’ to let us know what is going on with fulfilling or any other news.

I hope this helps. I’ve backed several Kickstarters and know many tips and tricks if you have further questions. It’s not difficult just maybe a little confusing at first.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

yolanda
      Participant

For anyone to help me with …I have a question. This is my first kickstarter I am hopefully going to be contributing to.
        How do you purchase one of the pick your own dragons ?
        Once the kickstarter is live …do you click on back this project and go from there ?

Yes – there will be several ‘Pledge’ Reward Tier options that you can choose from. You can only select ONE option to pledge/back, but you can add more money to your pledge amount to equal the additional funds you would need to cover the costs of any ‘Add-on’ items you want.

For example – you want to get one ‘Choose your dragon’ sculpt and you want one Sand dragon an two Magnets.
        You would select the ‘Choose your dragon’ Reward tier option and when prompted by Kickstarter to accept that tier you can up the pledge amount if you choose. Since you want to ‘Add-on’ a Sand dragon and Magnets, add those costs to your pledge.
        So – the Tier amount ($260) + Sand dragon ($165) + two Magnets ($16) = $441 which would be what you change the amount to for your pledge cost. If Melody set up a default shipping cost with the Kickstarter’s formula then any shipping costs associated with the pledge will be added automatically. I’m not sure that she did that however, but Melody may cover that information in the FAQ section.

Your credit card isn’t charged until the Kickstarter ends, and you can revise your pledge anytime until it ends – to add more items, take away items, or even change your pledged Reward Tier if you want to. As long as you do it before the Kickstarter campaign ends. Then when it does end, Melody will send a Survey form via Kickstarter to all the Backers who pledged. Now you need to remember what your ‘Add-on’ items were so you can fill out the survey with what you wanted. Submit the survey, and then we wait until the dragons are shipped out. In between, Melody may sent out ‘Updates’ to let us know what is going on with fulfilling or any other news.

I hope this helps. I’ve backed several Kickstarters and know many tips and tricks if you have further questions. It’s not difficult just maybe a little confusing at first.

I sent you a message Ela_hara with a few questions 🙂

Melody
        Keymaster

I used to have a curlie but didn’t appeal to me like on the Bantam.Fledgie neither.Maybe it is just one of those colorings that look better on the larger ones.I have found this to be true in the opposite spectrum too.Some look better on the smaller pieces.

The bantam is even smaller than the fledgie, according to the comparison picture.

He’s the same height, just not as much baby fat

Melody
          Keymaster

I guess the best way to lessen a good bunch of switching dragons on the back end and having post-claim remorse would be to have as many of the proposed ‘final’ dragons done as possible and posted by the KS launch.
            If Melody sees a few color schemes are way more popular then perhaps she can paint more similar dragons in those color schemes during the month of the Kickstarter – if she so chooses. I don’t believe anything should be a guarantee. Melody and Co. are proposing to do a lot more than what Backers of other Kickstarters could ever Dream of getting!
            I’m sure that I’ll be very happy with what I claim.

Yes, it is helpful to know which dragons people like best, so I know what to paint. I will try to get a photo of the remaining group up so you can see what I got so far.

LZ
            Participant

Al lot of the ones in 1-64 seem too busy for me, aside from 64. ALL PINK WOOOOO! Looking forward to seeing more photos.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Melody
              Keymaster

I think I better make the launch of the Kickstarter on March 12th rather than the 6th. I’d like to get more dragons finished so they can all be photo’d together. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reptangle/dragon-figurines

blue-green-dragon-head-cropped

yolanda
                Participant

I think I better make the launch of the Kickstarter on March 12th rather than the 6th. I’d like to get more dragons finished so they can all be photo’d together. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reptangle/dragon-figurines

blue-green-dragon-head-cropped

Or the 13th ! Lol
                  I work on thurs …can keep track but will be a little harder to do so.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

LOL! A Friday the 13th Kickstarter Launch? What could be wrong with that? ^_^
                    I think 13 is a VERY LUCKY number….
                    Oh man I should make it the 13th and end it on April 1

Scathach
                    Participant

Melody,

With the possible addition of retired production colours (you’d mentioned Old Brown and Old Peacock) being included on Kickstarter, does that mean that they’ll be exclusive to KS?

I’m hoping that won’t be the case.

Thanks

Life is beautiful.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Here’s what Melody posted on the “So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)” Forum Topic about potentially adding the Old Brown and Old Peacock and that they would not be Kickstarter Exclusive colors – only the Albino with Pink eyes and Sand Bantam Dragons appear to be the only KS Exclusive colors:

So, we will have 128 individual dragons finished. We have a small batch of the Stone color finished, the pink-eyed Albinos and the Sand colors will be painted when the campaign ends because they will be exclusive for the campaign. Gina suggested that we also offer old brown and old peacock. If we do these, they won’t be exclusive, but it seems lots of people would like to have ones that match their old dragon families.

Scathach
                        Participant

Thanks, Ela_Hara.
                          Much appreciated.

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                          Keymaster

Melody,

With the possible addition of retired production colours (you’d mentioned Old Brown and Old Peacock) being included on Kickstarter, does that mean that they’ll be exclusive to KS?

Thanks

They won’t be exclusive. Only the sand color and the pink eyed albino will be exclusive.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Here’s what Melody posted on the “So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)” Forum Topic about potentially adding the Old Brown and Old Peacock and that they would not be Kickstarter Exclusive colors – only the Albino with Pink eyes and Sand Bantam Dragons appear to be the only KS Exclusive colors:

So, we will have 128 individual dragons finished. We have a small batch of the Stone color finished, the pink-eyed Albinos and the Sand colors will be painted when the campaign ends because they will be exclusive for the campaign. Gina suggested that we also offer old brown and old peacock. If we do these, they won’t be exclusive, but it seems lots of people would like to have ones that match their old dragon families.

Opps kinda garbled up the werds in that last sentance! I try to make cents

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

No Melody – you need to make Dollars…. not cents! LOL! ^_^

Scathach
                                Participant

Melody,

Thanks

They won’t be exclusive. Only the sand color and the pink eyed albino will be exclusive.

Thank you.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.