The up coming kickstarter for the Bantam dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The up coming kickstarter for the Bantam dragon

• This topic has 108 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by LZ.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    whisker hunter west
    Participant

Melody,
      With all the interest in whether or not the Bantam will be released in the “old” colors, what about adding a brief explanation clarifying the Kickstarter Specials Now vs. Production Soon? Something like:

To celebrate the release of the Bantam Dragon sculpt, we are starting with a couple new limited edition colors (Stone and Blue-Eyed Albino), Kickstarter-only limited edition colors (Pink-Eyed Albino and Sand), and Kickstarter-only one-of-a-kind special paints. After the Kickstarter is fulfilled, we will be releasing the Bantam Dragon sculpt in several classic Windstone Dragon colors – Brown, Peacock, and Rainbow – as well as the current Windstone Dragon line colors – Emerald Peacock and Violet Flame.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

pipsxlch
      Participant

That sounds like a good idea.

yolanda
        Participant

Miss Melody , is the kickstarter going live tomarrow for sure ?
          And , will more dragons be added to the page today , tonight , tomarrow prior to the kickstarter starting so we can get a chance to get a few numbers in mind ? 😉

etruscan
          Participant

And , will more dragons be added to the page today , tonight , tomarrow prior to the kickstarter starting so we can get a chance to get a few numbers in mind ? 😉

No, the Kickstarter won’t be going live tomorrow unless Melody has had a miraculous recovery.

Yesterday Melody posted this on page 29 of “So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)”:

“I think I will need to postpone the launch of the KS for the bantam dragon again. I will probably need to stay home for a week. I’m sick. No, not coronavirus symptoms. Just a bad cold… l think.” … “I’m really sorry! Well, I’ll see if I can get to work this week, but I’m not leaving home till I can stop coughing! I will freak everybody out.”

Melody
            Keymaster

No. I do need to postpone it until I’m not sick! I hadn’t announced the change of date until I was sure I wouldn’t make it. I thought I’d be better in a day or two, but doesn’t look like it!

yolanda
              Participant

No. I do need to postpone it until I’m not sick! I hadn’t announced the change of date until I was sure I wouldn’t make it. I thought I’d be better in a day or two, but doesn’t look like it!

Hope you get to feeling better soon.
                When you do get a new date for it will you post it here on this particular thread and on FB ?

Kimberlee
                Participant

Just so everyone knows, this is the worst color. No one should want it. Nope. Terrible, awful color. ( see attached photo of #50 Bantam). Or maybe it’s the one I want and I don’t want anyone else to buy it…yea that’s probably it;)

Get better woman! We need you healthy. I do hope no one else gets sick. By next year the Coronavirus will
                  have mutated and it won’t be as virulent or deadly. A Virus #1 Priority is to survive and not kill the host.

Hugs,
                  Kimberlee

Do the right thing, when no one is looking...♥

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

Feel better soon Melody!

Bodine
                    Participant

Just so everyone knows, this is the worst color. No one should want it. Nope. Terrible, awful color. ( see attached photo of #50 Bantam). Or maybe it’s the one I want and I don’t want anyone else to buy it…yea that’s probably it;)

Get better woman! We need you healthy. I do hope no one else gets sick. By next year the Coronavirus will
                      have mutated and it won’t be as virulent or deadly. A Virus #1 Priority is to survive and not kill the host.

Hugs,
                      Kimberlee

Black/Gold. I don’t know Kimberly,I am a Saints fan.😂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
                      Blocked

Haha Kimberlee. That’s my name too except mine is spelled Kimberley. Are you new on here? Don’t worry I definitely wouldn’t compete with you for that one. I am hoping for bright or pastel pink or rainbow ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kimberlee
                        Participant

Haha Kimberlee. That’s my name too except mine is spelled Kimberley. Are you new on here? Don’t worry I definitely wouldn’t compete with you for that one. I am hoping for bright or pastel pink or rainbow ones.

I am not new on here. Been here for ages. I just don’t say much. I am a full-time caregiver, run a business full-time and am remodeling my house full-time. I basically never sleep…ha ha

Flions make me go weak in the knees, I am also partial to Flap Cats. My most beloved Flap is my Custom Delilah orange and white flap that Melody made me in honor of my best friend Delilah who lived to be 19 and I lost in 2015. I miss her to this day.

Yup, I am a Kimberlee. My professional name is Dr. Brassy Steamington

Hello♥

Do the right thing, when no one is looking...♥

Melody
                          Keymaster

No, I needed to postpone the launch because I came the flu and couldn’t deal with it this week. Ugh.
                            When I get back to work, I will post pics of all the dragons. I probably can do that next week.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Feel better soon Melody!

Thank you!

Melody
                              Keymaster

Hope you get to feeling better soon.
                                When you do get a new date for it will you post it here on this particular thread and on FB ?

Yes I’ll announce it everywhere. Thank you!

LZ
                                Participant

If 100 people want that tiger one, will Melody try to paint 100 exact copies, or will they vary, or too bad so sad only the one gets it? I never really understood this part of it.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.