fbpx

The up coming kickstarter for the Bantam dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The up coming kickstarter for the Bantam dragon

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

If 100 people want that tiger one, will Melody try to paint 100 exact copies, or will they vary, or too bad so sad only the one gets it? I never really understood this part of it.

I’d like to know too 😊 I really like the black eyed one 102 and the tiger one 156. I wasn’t anticipating buying any till I saw those 2.

Mika
      Participant

I have a question… if I wanted a dragon with a similar color to what was shown, but with a different detail color, would that be possible?

LZ
        Participant

If 100 people want that tiger one, will Melody try to paint 100 exact copies, or will they vary, or too bad so sad only the one gets it? I never really understood this part of it.

I’d like to know too 😊 I really like the black eyed one 102 and the tiger one 156. I wasn’t anticipating buying any till I saw those 2.

I ask because Melody kind of said she would paint more if people like the same thing, but then in the stream today there were groups of super similar ones that may be what she meant by painting more.

Personally, I saw three very similar ones, but I only liked the one with a certain eye color. If “painting more” does not mean replicating, then I am not sure I would want to say number-X and wait for a duplicate to be made if the eyes or highlight is not the same.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.