The up coming kickstarter for the Bantam dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The up coming kickstarter for the Bantam dragon

• This topic has 108 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by LZ.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Good thing Kickstarter has the function to place a limit on tiers/how many people can sign up for a tier.

Yes, but is there anything that would keep someone from pledging to buy five of the pink albinos (one using the tier and four as add-ons)? I don’t see anything specific about their being one per customer, and maybe they aren’t.

GardenNinja
      Participant

Good thing Kickstarter has the function to place a limit on tiers/how many people can sign up for a tier.

Yes, but is there anything that would keep someone from pledging to buy five of the pink albinos (one using the tier and four as add-ons)? I don’t see anything specific about their being one per customer, and maybe they aren’t.

I think they would have to disallow adding on the pink-eyed ones. This is still hypothetical.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Rylorien
        Participant

Melody, are we going to be able to see pictures of all the dragons currently painted for the KS before it goes live? Or will we only see the rest when it launches? Also, were you leaning toward a morning release or an afternoon one for the KS? Thanks!

yolanda
          Participant

More purple dragons please !
            I’m really new to this kickstarter thing . Lol
            So hoping to be able to contribute and pick me up a purple dragon .
            Would love to see silver horns and details with purples and maybe some light blue to teal coloring mix with the purple coloring . In in love with # 19 !

Melody
            Keymaster

No limit.

Bodine
              Participant

#17 is my most favorite followed closely by #49.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
                Participant

I kinda like train wreck too. I cant buy this many unless something miraculous happens to my bank account in the next couple of months but the ones that I prefer out of those shown are 5, 10, 14, 36, and 50.

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

yolanda
                  Participant

I saw a gorgeous bright,light but not pastel blue with dark metallic purple in the video on Facebook but I definately dont see this dragon on the kickstarter choices . Actually theres several I didnt see there from the video.
                    Will those also be listed as options too Melody ? Hoping so loved that blue with purple combo !

sherry10151982
                    Participant

It looks like there hasn’t been many forum members that have listed the same dragons that they want except for train wreck. That’s a good sign so hopefully everyone will be able to get what they want😊! I still haven’t seen one yet that I absolutely love besides the albino with pink eyes one.

Bodine
                      Participant

Which one is Train Wreck?on FB?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

It looks like there hasn’t been many forum members that have listed the same dragons that they want except for train wreck. That’s a good sign so hopefully everyone will be able to get what they want😊! I still haven’t seen one yet that I absolutely love besides the albino with pink eyes one.

I’m planning on getting an Albino with Pink Eyes too! I really like that one and I also like the Stone Dragon, but since it probably will be available after the Kickstarter I was going to wait for him.

My favorites so far in the previews (in order of preference) are: 51, 59, 26, and 53 – with 63, 11, 57 and 4 coming next. However since Melody indicated she was going to continue painting dragons throughout the Kickstarter, I’m not necessarily married to these because something more appealing to me might show up later. Remember the ones posted on the Preview Page are not all or probably most of the Dragons that backers will be able to choose from at the beginning of the Kickstarter and many more may be shown in future/potential Livestreams.

I’m keeping an open mind. I only know for sure that I’ll get an Albino and some of those really nice Magnets! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Zeppard Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                          Keymaster

I saw a gorgeous bright,light but not pastel blue with dark metallic purple in the video on Facebook but I definately dont see this dragon on the kickstarter choices . Actually theres several I didnt see there from the video.
                            Will those also be listed as options too Melody ? Hoping so loved that blue with purple combo !

The ones in the video are unfinished ones. They aren’t pictured on Kickstarter yet.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Maybe I should try to get a nearly complete class pic up when I start the KS. It will be hard if somebody sees a newly painted dragon they really want and have already claimed one. Not sure how to deal with that.

Starbreeze
                              Participant

I like 24, 27, 32, 52 and the unfinished firebirds!

yolanda
                                Participant

I love # 19 the purple one but when I saw that blue and purple combo in the video …….I’d definately like to see more options . You have many listed but for my taste it was pretty limited. 🙂 definately need to see more

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.