fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

I loved the rooster 🐓 crowing too!!
      Amazing video with beautiful dragons !!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Is there going to eventually be a third Kickstarter for Rue Day?

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
        Keymaster

I know melody already said it somewhere, but what was the scheduled end date if it did go live on the 6th?

*edit* ah I found it, April 5th

I’ve changed the launch date to March 12th, ends on April… uh, 10TH? I think? so I can get all of the dragons finished and photo’d.

Melody
          Keymaster

Is there going to eventually be a third Kickstarter for Rue Day?

yes, but not soon!

pipsxlch
            Participant

Aww, not a birthday dragon for Setsuna and I lol. I think you’re wise to wait until everything can be photo’d though.

Kim
              Blocked

I’m really antsy to see photos of all the dragons but will try and be patient til they are ready!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Setsunawolf
                Participant

Takes some of the pressure off, lol.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Melody
                  Keymaster

I’m really antsy to see photos of all the dragons but will try and be patient til they are ready!

I got Gina to help finish them. I do sloppy pen work! My eyes aren’t so good anymore.

Melody
                    Keymaster

So, we will have 128 individual dragons finished. We have a small batch of the Stone color finished, the pink-eyed Albinos and the Sand colors will be painted when the campaign ends because they will be exclusive for the campaign. Gina suggested that we also offer old brown and old peacock. If we do these, they won’t be exclusive, but it seems lots of people would like to have ones that match their old dragon families.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Old Peacock sounds good! Would the price points for Old Brown and Old Peacock be similar to the Stone Dragon?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                        Blocked

If you do any production ones I would love to see rainbow and pastel rainbow ones!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Hmm, for your own sanity maybe make those 128 unique ones ‘it’ as far as schemes/styles go. If someone who wanted say Ectoplasm misses out, you can paint more like Ectoplasm- but there will be no more totally different from what you’ve already painted and/or offered. You’d have to tell people though before they make their claims that it isn’t like a typical grab bag, other pieces may be painted like the ones offered; they may not be real one of a kinds in that sense. I remember some people not liking the idea of eBay/test paint pieces they may own being duplicated. If having a true OOAK is that important to them, they should choose a Mystery Dragon- since it would be an unclaimed piece, there would have been no need to duplicate it.
                            (this is if you still plan on offering to paint pieces on request, as was mentioned in some early posts)

If you’re already offering retired production schemes, what about White? Should be a simpler one to do, and it’s popular with collectors.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I mean the point of the kickstarter is to begin introducing the production ones so I’d say stick to the original peacock and brown only… or nix peacock and go for original green as a homage to Windstones original dragon colorscheme roots. Adding too many other production colors into the kickstarter might be a little more overwhelming then it needs to be. We will get them eventually once he Bantam is in production <3

I hope we keep the new date. I spent the whole day rearranging my schedule lol

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                              Participant

Not exactly on the schedule unless the schedule includes a “someday in the future” Kickstarter for Rue Day. People have been asking about an Ayonah lion kirin sculpt. Melody posted some photos on Facebook of the new Ayonah sculpt that she is working on.

This is version 2. The original sculpt was stolen out of Melody’s car many years ago.

The original:

Ayonah_WIP_original

The remake of the lion kirin. Melody said, “This is the newer lion Kirin I sculpted after the first one was stolen. His head is turned a little.”:

Ayonah_WIP_remake_photo1

Ayonah_WIP_remake_photo2

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

I like the turned head. I like the longer horn on the old one better though. Although it looks like the ones for the Ki-rin. Ever get the problems with those worked out?

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.