So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

For some reason, the computer I was watching this on would freeze up and had a 30-second delay, so I couldn't tell what was happening.

Posted by Melody Pena on Friday, January 10, 2020

tig3r06
      Participant

Ponycorns take my money! 💸💸💸

Nightcrow
        Participant

Has the price for the ponycorns been confirmed anywhere? I don’t see anything in the thread, but I might have missed something from the old thread or on FB…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

BigCatKeeper
          Participant

Has the price for the ponycorns been confirmed anywhere? I don’t see anything in the thread, but I might have missed something from the old thread or on FB…

During the stream, Melody said there were no prices yet set! They sure are lovely.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Thanks for posting the recording Etruscan!
              Of course now that I see them, I want one! But I don’t have any money! UGGG!
              Oh well, I did just have the opportunity to get a wonderful Special Raffle Prize Kickstarter Adult Poad that is on her way to me, so I can’t be too upset! Good Luck to those who get one of these Lovelies! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
              Blocked

I loved so many ponycorns on the livestream! I loved some of the lighter ones, the giraffes, leopards, snow leopards, zebras and white tigers! Since she said the batch will be split in 4, I wonder how many people will go for the everything bagel ones and natural horse colour ones? I would go for a safari and a giraffe myself!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                Participant

I’m very glad that natural horse will be in a category by themselves, though it guarantees I’ll try to join the ponycorn stampede. A lot of the safari patterns aren’t that appealing, and I tend to like designs that end up in the Classifieds, so I was considering not buying directly from the store.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

I really like several for all four categories. I’m wondering if the Horse colors might be less costly than the other three if they might not have as much details? I may go for a Natural Horse if the cost isn’t too much and if I have funds when they come out
                    Do you believe that may be sometime this week?
                    It would also be nice to have limits on these at the beginning for at least the first week, like you did for the Fantasy/Plain Tanukis, so that those who don’t have ready funds when they come out can have a chance. I’m assuming that since there will be 4 categories that each category won’t have 100+ in each to accommodate a big demand if one buyer wants to get multiples in several categories.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                    Participant

💞💞The black/white pie eyed(1:27) ,the tri-colored one,and the Zorse💞💞
                      These are just the cutest yet.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                      Participant

Congrats on the Poad(tm)Ela_Hara

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                        Participant

Love so many of the ponycorns. I wasn’t able to get the livestream on Facebook working, but thanks to Etruscan for putting the link up here on the forum. Do we know what the 4 batches will be? I’m assuming 1 for naturals, 1 for hybrids, but what will the other two batches be?

So many favs, but love the leopards with the blue feathers. “Everything bagels” are intriguing also.

Good luck to everyone on getting your favs.

tig3r06
                          Participant

Love so many of the ponycorns. I wasn’t able to get the livestream on Facebook working, but thanks to Etruscan for putting the link up here on the forum. Do we know what the 4 batches will be? I’m assuming 1 for naturals, 1 for hybrids, but what will the other two batches be?

So many favs, but love the leopards with the blue feathers. “Everything bagels” are intriguing also.

Good luck to everyone on getting your favs.

She said there will be natural, safari, giraffe and everything bagel batches.

Natasha
                            Participant

I’m considering one of each (if we are limited to one per batch) but I’m interested in a lot of the giraffes and Safari mostly. I’d like to see the class pics, but I think my top faves are the Snow Leopards, The black Giraffe, the striped skunk, the silver giraffe, and golden zebra. I have the silver giraffe and golden zebra in the young Unis and they would look AMAZING together! If anyone gets any of them, please think of me. I’ve got lots of fantasy & Safari Unis id offer for them!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                              Blocked

They said something about limiting it to 1 per batch but I wonder if it might be a good idea to limit it to 2 total if that’s possible so people could get 1 from 2 different batches but not all 4. That way everyone has more of a chance to get them at the start.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

It might be like the Ori’s literally 1 no matter which batch you are choosing from. I can only hope. I don’t have a day off this week, so my chances of missing these are high.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.