So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

Would it be safe to say these might be a next month grab? Since you just started them… or maybe even the next month? I know nothing is set in stone of course and anything could happen.

Melody
    Keymaster

Would it be safe to say these might be a next month grab? Since you just started them… or maybe even the next month? I know nothing is set in stone of course and anything could happen.

probably mid-February? These take forever to paint.

Bodine
    Participant

Is there anything new going into the store between now and then?

Grail Wish...MALE HEARTHđŸ’˜One day...

Ann Marie
    Participant

I did not see the email Melody sent at 3:25 pm today telling us about the items now available in the store until 7:00 pm because I was stuck on an interminable call with my boss. I would have bought the bantam in emerald peacock and the curlie in black violet peacock, but of course they are all sold out now. Curse work! (except that if I didn’t work, I wouldn’t have the money to buy any of these, so . . . .)

Magentas-Cat

VS
    Participant

Curlie in black gold still there tho. Baby too.

Draco
    Participant

Miss Melody have you ever thought of doing fantasy baby dragons as a grab bag ?

Courtney
    Participant

Pebble bunny sculpt with antlers or wings.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Melody
    Keymaster

I might.

Melody
    Keymaster

I did not see the email Melody sent at 3:25 pm today telling us about the items now available in the store until 7:00 pm because I was stuck on an interminable call with my boss. I would have bought the bantam in emerald peacock and the curlie in black violet peacock, but of course they are all sold out now. Curse work! (except that if I didn’t work, I wouldn’t have the money to buy any of these, so . . . .)

I actually don’t write the newsletter myself. It is written by Jeff, our newsletter guy. I just write a brief description of whatever, and he spruces it up. That’s why I sometimes the dates of the raffles wrong!

Melody
    Keymaster

Want jackalope candle holders?

Lulu
    Blocked

Pebble bunnies would be cute, just normal bunnies.

fatalbeauty
    Participant

oooo! I would! those guys look awesome!

Sitting Cat found! SOON!!!!! OMG YEY!

merrillannwhite
    Participant

oooo! I would! those guys look awesome!

I remember those guys. They were really fun.

Kimmers4Ever
    Participant

Cool idea. Though I’d be all over Jackalopes (or even jack rabbits) in general. I love those being in the desert. <3

Gem
    Participant

Please this! Grab bag baby dragons would be a super dose of adorableness & cuteness overload!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 903 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.