fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I like the turned head. I like the longer horn on the old one better though. Although it looks like the ones for the Ki-rin. Ever get the problems with those worked out?

nope 🙁

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

I also like the longer horn
        Looks more like the beautiful drawings !!

Setsunawolf
        Participant

I also like the longer horn.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

StormDancer
          Participant

I also like the turned head and I much prefer the longer horn.

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

pipsxlch
            Participant

I mean the point of the kickstarter is to begin introducing the production ones so I’d say stick to the original peacock and brown only… or nix peacock and go for original green as a homage to Windstones original dragon colorscheme roots. Adding too many other production colors into the kickstarter might be a little more overwhelming then it needs to be. We will get them eventually once he Bantam is in production <3

I hope we keep the new date. I spent the whole day rearranging my schedule lol

Actually, and know most don’t agree, I’d hold off on production colors until after the Kickstarter, a little less complication at a hectic time and we know they’re coming. If there are enough blanks, production painters can start anytime getting small batches ready to launch in the store maybe mid-late April or???

OMG, if they were able to do old green… grabby hands. Guess there isn’t enough paint though. That’s okay, I’ve picked out one I really like and a few others I like almost as much.

I’d expect the production colors to be priced somewhere around the prices of the Albino and Sand pieces.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I also agree with Drag0n and Pip. Melody and crew don’t need to make the Kickstarter more complicated. We can buy the production colors from the store later. And then they don’t have to pay a kickback to Kickstarter for standard pro diction pieces.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
                Participant

I also think that the Kickstarter has enough choices without adding Peacock or Brown (or Green, or Pastel Rainbow, or other store colors) to the selections. My guess is that many people would decide to spend their money on the production or LP colors and not the more expensive “grab bag” dragons.

In fact, I’m already wondering how many people will choose to pay extra for one of the fancy dragons given the other less expensive options.

Kim
                  Blocked

I would probably rather spend less and get a production rainbow or pastel rainbow bantam dragon when they come out as I didn’t see any choose your own ones with colours like those. But I don’t mind waiting on those. I would get a pink/aqua/teal choose your own if there is one once the pictures show up of all of them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                    Participant

Melody posted the photo of the new lion kirin on deviantArt with this comment, “I remade this after the original was stolen. Still needs some front leg-rework. This one has a cast horn instead of an added pewter one. Pewter horns have been giving us heartburn lately.”

etruscan
                      Participant

Strange things lurk in Melody’s deviantArt account! Probably never on the schedule (but interesting) there is the bat horse. Melody said, “I stuck a head from a Pegasus foal onto a vampire bat. It is adorable and disturbing.” She’s right …

Windstone_bat_horse

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Strange things lurk in Melody’s deviantArt account! Probably never on the schedule (but interesting) there is the bat horse. Melody said, “I stuck a head from a Pegasus foal onto a vampire bat. It is adorable and disturbing.” She’s right …

Windstone_bat_horse

LOL! An Equinabat! Or is it Vampiorse?
                          Does he have fangs? LOL! LOVE IT!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Courtney
                          Participant

Borse

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Natasha
                            Participant

I love that thing SO MUCH! My vote is for a Vampegasus.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                              Keymaster

Here is a link to my Deviantart page. It is like a storage unit. https://www.deviantart.com/reptangle

Windstone_bat_horse

My Deviant art page is getting to be like a storage unit- full of stuff I have forgotten about!

Natasha
                                Participant

Here is a link to my Deviantart page. It is like a storage unit. https://www.deviantart.com/reptangle

Windstone_bat_horse

My Deviant art page is getting to be like a storage unit- full of stuff I have forgotten about!

Do you ever plan to sell this sculpture, Melody? I absolutely LOVE this little weirdo.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.