fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

I just keep reminding myself I get Cali this summer.. Yep. Cali is my excitement overload vaca XD You guys and your big fancy vacas make me happy (for you) and sad (for me) LOL!
      But I do get Disney Land with someone who knows a lot of people who work there, so I get a different experience than the ‘average’ guest at Disney land.. and it’s my first time ever being there o.o

Cali is fun for tourists though, we’ve got Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Safari Park(used to be called the Wild Animal Park), Six Flags, Universal Studios and beaches….we don’t have Hawaii-like water but still beaches….

Bird Rock in La Jolla reminds me a bit of Hawaii. It’s a small area though with just a few beaches, and the water is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch colder than Hawaii!

Oooh. Super pretty picture on google. Crystal clear days like this are a treat. 🙂

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

View from both sides of the condo we are renting:

Christine
        Participant

So breathtaking! I bet you guys are having a blast. 🙂

fatalbeauty
          Participant

oooo! oooo! I know where Wampus is! I’ve been right around there!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Elena
            Participant

At work last night a patron lost a diamond (pinkie nail sized) out of her ring close to where she was sitting. We looked and they finally gave up and I told them to go down to the coat check and let the House Manager know so that if we or the cleaners did find it that we could let them know. I honestly didn;t think we’d find it. A single diamond in the middle of the concert hall balcony? Well, I kept looking just to give it a try and sure enough found it! Made a mad dash down 5 flights of stairs and a frantic search through the lobby hoping to catch them before they left. I did manage to catch them and the patron was very gratefull.
              Yay me! 😀

Adaneth
              Participant

That’s awesome, foxfeather! 🙂 Sure made their day!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Dad is home from hospital and is responding well to the chemotherapy! Keep your fingers crossed…

twindragonsmum

tdm

Kiya
                  Participant

Dad is home from hospital and is responding well to the chemotherapy! Keep your fingers crossed…

twindragonsmum

So glad to hear that! <3

Bodine
                    Participant

My daughter Amber does NOT have cancer!YAY!!!DOING THE HAPPY SNOOPY DANCE!!!! :love: :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                      Participant

Way to go Foxfeather!
                        Glad you Dad is recovering TDM.HUGS!
                        WHOO-HOO Wampus!! Hope you are enjoying every second of it!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Adaneth
                        Participant

My daughter Amber does NOT have cancer!YAY!!!DOING THE HAPPY SNOOPY DANCE!!!! :love: :bigsmile:

That’s awesome! What a relief!

OH MY GOD BODINE that is sooooooo awesome news!!! I am so happy for Amber that she is OK and she can relax from all the fear that you both were feeling. Amazing NEWS. Happy Dancing With You Both!!!!

YEAH!!! My sisters and I are going on a trip together for the first time in our lives and we are going swimming with SHARKS!!!! I am so excited!!! Gonna swim with the whale sharks wooppiieeeeeeeeeeee 🙂

I tried to convice them to go on my dream trip……..cage diving with Great Whites but one of my sisters is a chicken hehehe. Also that is an ohhhhhh so expensive trip!!

Whale Sharks will be good for now but darnnit I am gonna cage dive with Great Whites if it is the last thing I do in this world!! That is a potential possibility (last thing I ever do!!) 🙂 🙁 and I am good with that risk!! HEHE

This is gonna be an amazing trip and I cannot wait to spend the time with my sisters. They are the absolute BEST!!!

Carolyn
                          Participant

Whale sharks are beautiful creatures . Them and blue whales are my favorites . Another rare one is a mega mouth shark . Very rare creatues . I just love things like that . Narwals are great too and manatees .

Ann

But I do get Disney Land with someone who knows a lot of people who work there, so I get a different experience than the ‘average’ guest at Disney land.. and it’s my first time ever being there o.o

You will have such an awesome time! My sister worked at Disney World this last semester and it made the trip much more exciting!

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,224 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.