The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,039 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

The Soda Springs Girls Cross Country Team are Idaho’s newest State Champions!!! – HECK YEAH!!!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Andrea
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

On Tuesday I’m picking up my new 4×4. An American pickup, just like I wanted. HECK YEAH!

Congrats! You must share pictures! I have a F-150 and I love it. Goes rumble rumble and sets off car alarms when I go by! LOL

Andrea
    Participant

Cool that Dragon and Siber got to meet!
    I still need to set up a BBQ for the California people!

Lokie
    Participant

I have a job interview tomorrow! Heck Yeah! I’m trying to not get too excited and count my eggs before they hatch, but I really, really want this job. The hourly wage is only a few dollars more per hour than I make now, but the real bonus comes from 24 hours shifts where I get paid significantly more during the “graveyard hours”. Plus, its hourly, not salary, so I’ll actually be getting paid for all those hours after 40 each week. I wish I could say it’s my dream job, it isn’t, but right now paying my bills with enough left over to save is more important.

Good luck Lokie! 😀

Lokie
    Participant

Jerusha wrote:

Good luck Lokie! 😀

Thank you! 😀

Andrea
    Participant

Yes! Good luck!

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Much, much GOOD LUCK!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Pegasi1978
    Participant

I got the phone tech/data entry job! I still have to do two week -paid- training and survive the first 90 days but it’s a paycheck with medical & dental (though no vision) insurance. I start Nov. 29. Heck Yeah!

LuvsDragons
    Participant

congrats on the job!!!

Diana L
    Participant

YAY for Pegasi and her new job and the training is paid and you have bennies. This day and age you just got the brass ring!!!!!!!

Lokie 🙂 How did the interview go? Inquiring minds want to know and cheer you on!!!! 🙂

Jasmine
    Participant

Congrats Peg!!

machineguts
    Participant

That is AWESOME Pegasi, congrats!!!

I’ll see you cats at that big jam in the sky.

Andrea
    Participant

Congrats! Very excited for you!

Lokie
    Participant

Congrats, Pegasi! I’m so happy for you! 😀

And thank you, ladies!

dragoncastle wrote:

Lokie 🙂 How did the interview go? Inquiring minds want to know and cheer you on!!!! 🙂

I think the interview went well. I was interviewed by 2 supervisors for over 2 hours, but I think I made a positive impression on both. Hoping so. I’ll know for sure if I got the job in 2-3 weeks after they complete the CORI and references checks. Thanks for asking! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,039 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.