fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Phoenix wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Our TV room in the basement is almost done – Heck yeah!
      I got “promoted” at work and am now responsible for my own category – Heck yeah!
      I’m getting a kirin I was coveting for a while – Heck yeah!

Woohoo, awesome thread, Phoenix!

Congrats on the promotion! Woohoo!
      And do tell which Kirin are you getting???? ๐Ÿ˜†

Baku by Purpleturtle.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Megan
      Participant

Today is fall break, and even if I had to work this morning I’m free for the afternoon to fool around with my pals. Heck Yeah! ๐Ÿ˜€

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Siberakh1 will be waiting for me at my house when I get out of work tonight! Heck Yea! ๐Ÿ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jerusha
          Participant

Since I opened my account on Dragon Cave and checked out all the eggs on the Dragon Cave Wiki page, I have coveted a Gold and Silver, but they are rare and very hard to come by.

Last night while I was hanging in the chat room, I happened across someone who had a couple Golds for trade, and was willing to take I O U’s. I got a really good Gold – my very first. Then, the same person said they had a “surprise” egg for me. It was my very first silver! So now I have one of each. YAY!

Andrea
            Participant

How cute! If I thought I could raise them, I would… But I know they would die. So I admire others! LOL

bayoudragon
              Participant

OH HECK YEAH!! We put 6000-6100+ people through the haunted house tonight. We don’t know the exact number because of the free tickets, but we broke the 6000 mark just with the “regular” purchased tickets. That’s a lot of people in one night. WOOT!!

Also, one of the patrons just happened to be a sparkly vampire that took time off of filming to visit the house. I had no idea, but then again I saw 6000+ people go by. LOL

It’s almost 3am… I think it’s finally time for some sleep. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†

Apari
                Participant

Just had a 4 day weekend. – Heck Yeah!
                  I’ve found out that I can replace a few .25 cent capacitors in broken PC monitors at work and save my company thousands of $ a year. Which my boss is very happy about! And I repaired a projector that I got for free (110″ screen for gaming.. Awesome!) – Heck Yeah!

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

OH HECK YEAH!! We put 6000-6100+ people through the haunted house tonight. We don’t know the exact number because of the free tickets, but we broke the 6000 mark just with the “regular” purchased tickets. That’s a lot of people in one night. WOOT!!

Also, one of the patrons just happened to be a sparkly vampire that took time off of filming to visit the house. I had no idea, but then again I saw 6000+ people go by. LOL

SO wait…you had Robert Pattinson come through your haunted house?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Or someone dressed like him?

bayoudragon
                    Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

SO wait…you had Robert Pattinson come through your haunted house?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Or someone dressed like him?
                      Kellan Lutz (aka “Emmett”) was the one they said went through the house. They are filming at Celtic Studios in Baton Rouge. 8)

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Kellan Lutz (aka “Emmett”) was the one they said went through the house. They are filming at Celtic Studios in Baton Rouge. 8)

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Andrea
                        Participant

I’m playing hooky from work today ๐Ÿ˜ณ HECK YA!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

TwinDragonsMum-LMAO!! That’s amazing. Seconded here. Emmet is pretty good looking too if you ask me ๐Ÿ˜‰

pipsxlch
                            Participant

I’ve been painting pumpkins for my church’s pumpkin fair, and it’s leading into a paying gig doing Christmas ornaments. Sweet since work has really really been sucking lately.

siberakh1
                              Participant

I had a fun mini vacation going to a wedding and then visiting drag0nfeathers, who lives near there. Nothing too exciting, but I got caught up on movies I haven’t watched (lots of them), some anime, going over how to make a fursuit, drooling over pretty windstones, and playing with kitties. ๐Ÿ™‚

Background: The wedding was for two friends, Joe & Sarah, I met for Joe’s skit at Anime Boston one year. He was doing a Bleach skit based off of one of the songs in the Live Bankai: Code 2 musicals done in Japan… He was Gin, she was Kira, he had a Momo, and needed a Toshiro (which I cosplay). We planned all the skit and recorded all of the voice overs without Sarah knowing the ‘real’ ending to the skit, where Joe proposed to his girlfriend (also in the skit, but we kept it secret from her) live in front of everyone at the Masquerade at Anime Boston 2009. So much fun!

Maria
                                Participant

On Tuesday I’m picking up my new 4×4. An American pickup, just like I wanted. HECK YEAH!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.