fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,186 through 1,200 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

This is the reason I am missing out on all the new beauties besides my car.This amazing beauty will be mine one day next year.Then Mimi will have 2!!!😀😍

Screenshot_2021-11-06-09-23-242

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Congrats on your SECOND SK! She’s a looker! ^_*

And a HECK YEAH for an ELKTON, MARYLAND 79-foot Norway Spruce tree getting chosen to be the Rockefeller Center ‘official’ Christmas Tree this year! They are cutting it down today after taking several days to wrap it. ^_^

Here’s a nice photo of it (before wrapping/cutting) from Twitter:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
        Participant

Thanks everyone. It good to start getting some energy back.

Bodine, that’s going to be a gorgeous addition to your Windstone family!

Ela_Hara that’s going to be a beautiful Christmas tree.

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

pipsxlch
          Participant

I am now officially a butcher apprentice. At last something that’s not minimum wage, and full time to boot! Maybe now I won’t be in the red at the end of every month. I still have the second job providing personal care for someone, but maybe if something happens with her I won’t have to pick up another second job. Never thought of becoming a butcher, but if I can do this I’ll always have a job!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Congrats Pip!
              I trusted and skillful butcher can be in great demand. ^_^

My Heck Yeah! is that I’ve just finished my FIRST week of retirement and my long vacation has started! It feels so great not to have to worry about figuring out when to make up work time around doctor and lab appointments for husband and myself. AND I don’t have to crunch all the yardwork and housework into my weekend, but I can work on everything during the week when I have the chance or when it makes sense. I’m loving this! I’ve started clearing out ‘stuff’ as well, which I’ve wanted to do for YEARS! Now I can start. In a week or two I’m going to meet an ex-coworker, who is a good friend I’m staying in contact with, for lunch during the middle of the week! YAY! ^_^

Vic
              Participant

Congrats on the new job, Pip! Finally getting above minimum wage and into more sustainable territory is such a relief. I hope your work is fulfilling and that you are prosperous!

Also, congrats to the recent retirees! May your retirement be a long and happy one.

My recent “heck yeahs” might seem small to others, but they’re pretty big to me:

1. It’s now been a year since I quit smoking. I had a two-pack-a-day habit for over twenty years, but I have finally managed to put it behind me.

2. I’ve also finally cleared a huge chunk of consumer debt that the spouse and I have been battling for about a dozen years. It feels pretty dang liberating to know that we don’t have to make that giant payment anymore. We’re not totally debt free yet, but now we can move on to the next thing.

3. My gold mother dragon arrived today, and she’s a beauty!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

pipsxlch
                Participant

Congratulations, Donna! That must be so liberating! That doesn’t sound right, but it must be just SUCH a load off, to have the time to not only do what needs to get done (but too often you aren’t able to) but have some time for yourself as well. You go girl!

Vic, that smoking thing is a big HECK YEAH! My husband has never been able to quit, despite his brother losing a lung to smoking related cancer, his own health complications, and mine to boot. (So glad I never started) Now I can’t even get him to take it outside- and no smoking is in our rental agreement. Such a terrible addiction, but you beat it! Congrats on the debt too, hope the new job lets me join you eventually! And of course on your lovely gold mother.

Bodine
                  Participant

It has been a minute since a Happy HECK YEAH!
                    After being down since 2017 and a couple of grand later my Camaro is roaring again!!! I am so HAPPY! Some of you are probably shaking your head,it’s just a car,but to me?You have no idea.I have been privileged to have driven my son in law’s Cadillac for the past few months and what a nice car.When I got in mine yesterday and drove it,I cracked up laughing.It felt like I was driving A TANK!😂Loud and proud,low riding,and rumbling with power.All I can say is HECK YEAH!!😁

20220315_1655072

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Big Heck Yeah, Mimi! It’s just a car, but it’s YOUR car. And I was blessed to have my brother’s IROC for a couple years while he was bouncing around in the service, I loved that car.

Bodine
                      Participant

Me too! IROC are the best!Thanks Pip.You always a positive outlook,even when the world is picking on you.I appreciate your attitude.😍
                        Hopefully Tank will be my last car.Antique like me😄 Another probably 1500 to fix her up,not including paint.With the price of used cars,still a deal to fix up your own vehicle instead of upgrading every couple of years.Buy new,pay out the hiney,buy a used one,getting someone else’s headaches.What can you do?

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

Luv ♥️ your vintage Camaro Mimi🌸!!
                          What year is it??
                          Does it have a V8 engine??
                          It’s a pretty color too.
                          Always wanted to drive a muscle, powerful car like yours.
                          Hugs!!!

Bodine
                          Participant

Hahaha,THANKS!I bet you would hate it Suzanne unless you were on a 1/4 mile drag strip.Then It would be fun.It runs hard,no soft cushioned ride in one of these.It’s a 1995 V6 3.8L.coupe.You can cruise 50mph in 4th with another gear to go.YEEHA!!😀

etruscan
                            Participant

Windstone is hiring …
                              This was posted on Facebook:

Job Description
                              Detailing and painting of Windstone figurines.

Full-time · $14 – $15 / hour

Standard Business Schedule – Day shift – 30 to 40 hours per week

On the job training

https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/693160838505209/?source=post_timeline

pipsxlch
                              Participant

If only… lol. Drag0n, here’s your chance!

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

If only… lol. Drag0n, here’s your chance!

Now THAT would be quite a commute!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,186 through 1,200 (of 1,224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.