The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,224 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

After working full time for 43 years as an R.N. Monday 9/27/21 was my last day; I am now officially retired!!
      🌈🐾♥️🍾🎉🎈🎶🌸
      So happy I will have free creative time to work on my writing, drawings, and music !!
      YIPPEE !!
      Elated to have so much more time with
      🐶🕊; so are they: more time for play,treats,road trips for 🐶 who especially likes Starbucks Puppiccinos, and more play time, treats, and flight time for 🕊.
      So very,very happy !!

YAY Suzanne-Marie!
      That is so Great! CONGRATULATIONS! Have a Wonderful time with your Fur and Feather Babies and do something Extra-Special for Yourself! You certainly deserve it after 43 years of nursing excellence!

My retirement date is coming up – I’ll be joining the retirement ranks with you on December 3rd! Hurrah! I’m planning on spending more time with my Sister and Mom, visiting my Brother and other family in FL, my other Sister in CO and of course, taking trips and being with my Hubby full time! Yay!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Zeppard Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
      Participant

Today we have been married 17yrs,together 27!👍 I got a special surprise.My tag came in!Car in shop.HECK YEAH!😄

20211016_1632292

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
        Participant

My dear Lady Liberty is heartworm free!!HECK YEAH!😄👍 Her heart is strong,lungs are strong,and now weighs 93.7lbs..😍

20211013_1753383

Ela_Hara
          Participant

YAHOO! CONGRATS to Lady Liberty!
            I know that’s a load off your mind too!

Zeppard Adult Poads

Megan
            Participant

I’m so happy to hear that, Bodine! Yay for Liberty!!!

cwgrlup911
              Participant

Yay! I’m so happy to hear that!!! That’s awesome and such a relief! Congrats!!!

pipsxlch
                Participant

Big congratulations to Suzanne-Marie and Donna on your retirements current and upcoming, on paying off your mortgage Suzanne-Marie, your car Mimi (curious what it is!), but most of all YEEHAH on Liberty being heartworm free! How is Athena doing?

Bodine
                  Participant

Awww thanks for asking Pip.Athena is great.Heartworm free also.A lot of cash but so worth it.
                    I am still waiting on news.The mechanic is good and swamped so I have to wait my turn it seems.Mr.Richard has used him for the family cars so he must be a good guy.I have waited almost 4yrs.,I have learned to have a lot of patience.😁

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

That’s such fantastic news Bodine🌸 about Liberty and Athena both being Heartworm free !!!!

Megan
                      Participant

Kind of a weird ‘heck yeah!’ but… after a month of worrying and searching, I finally found another brand of timothy hay pellets that my guinea pigs will eat. Something changed in the formula/manufacturing process of the only brand they would eat up until now, and suddenly last month they just completely rejected the new bag that arrived for them. Since then they’ve been dropping weight on a diet of only hay and veggies, and one of them is a skinny old senior who doesn’t have any extra weight to lose. He’s had two bladder stones removed, too, and his diet has to be very controlled to try to keep more stones from forming, so it’s been a real source of stress. So HECK YEAH for finding acceptable pellets for picky guinea pigs! lol

Bodine
                        Participant

HECK YEAH.Gotta take care of our babies.💞

StormDancer
                          Participant

I think I’m finally almost thru this year!

The entire year has been rough for me. Starting last December with a bleeding issue. Several doctor’s appointments. Getting told it wasn’t that big of deal for a woman hitting menopause. Then ending up in the ER July 2nd having lost so much blood over the previous months that I was less than a point away from needing a full transfusion. Was told I almost died. That trip ended with me immediately admitted to the hospital for a few nights. High doses of meds to try to slow/stop the bleeding and on close watch with the possibility of immediate emergency surgery if the bleeding didn’t stop. Got it slowed enough to end up getting a surgery appointment for 3 weeks later to take care of the issue. Got the surgery and went to a follow-up appointment. There I mentioned foot achiness in one foot and was immediately was sent for leg ultrasounds and a CT scan. Ultrasounds on my legs were fine, but they found clots in my lungs. Come to find out the meds I was given while admitted caused the blood clots in my lungs. Told I was close to death for the second time. So now on new meds.

I’m FINALLY after almost a year starting to kinda feel like myself again and so thats why this is in the Heck Yeah thread.

Heck Yeah. I’m alive!

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Wow StormDancer – that has been some journey this year! So glad you are doing better!

Zeppard Adult Poads

Megan
                              Participant

StormDancer, so glad you’re beginning to feel well again. May next year be much, MUCH better for you!

pipsxlch
                                Participant

Having had pulmonary emboli and almost died myself, that’s a huge HECK YEAH!! and glad to see you here and on the mend! I know there is no ‘all better’, but may the meds stay balanced and work for you, and may you be troubled no more.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,224 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.