fbpx

The First Annual Windstone Forum Fall/Winter Chocolate Swap! (CHECKING IN!!)

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The First Annual Windstone Forum Fall/Winter Chocolate Swap! (CHECKING IN!!)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I’m so glad you got everything okay, Kim! I hope you enjoy the chocolates you never tried before–they are some of my favorites.

To 96037–chocolate bugs???? Never heard of them–maybe I might find one in my surprise package. That will definitely be something I’ve never tried before! Uh–are they real chocolate bugs? Bug–bug–bug–bug–bug–bug….

HeeHee! Birds eat bugs don’t they? πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LadyFirebird
      Participant

I’m so glad you got everything okay, Kim! I hope you enjoy the chocolates you never tried before–they are some of my favorites.

To 96037–chocolate bugs???? Never heard of them–maybe I might find one in my surprise package. That will definitely be something I’ve never tried before! Uh–are they real chocolate bugs? Bug–bug–bug–bug–bug–bug….

Firebirds don’t like bugs–they zap ’em! Firebirds cook things before they eat them–all except chocolate–they are sort of like Fuzzies in that way.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Firebirds don’t like bugs–they zap ’em! Firebirds cook things before they eat them–all except chocolate–they are sort of like Fuzzies in that way.

HaHaHaHaHa! I guess you’re right…. says it right in your name. Although I think chocolate covered Gummi-Worms taste good. πŸ˜‰
          I didn’t get a chance to join this swap this time (way too many things going on,) but looking at ALL the delicious Chocolates you guys are getting/going to be getting, will give me some ideas for next time perhaps. Hope everyone gets Scrumpdillyicious Sweets they love! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Falcolf
          Participant

Lol i kind of have this secret hope that someone gets chocolate bugs. Only two people specifically said they didnt want any. πŸ˜€

lol, I was one of those people haha. XD I hope my swap will like what they’re getting! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Amstaff
            Participant

So I mailed out my package yesterday. I had planned on mailing it Expedited, but the postal lady hit the wrong key and she printed out an Express Post label… quite a bit more than expedited, but oh well πŸ˜‰ I didnt want to trouble the postie (who was also a friend) to redo the label, since it was busy at the time with a line-up of people behind me, so I let it go Express. So, someone in the USA should be getting a box-O-Chocolate this week I assume πŸ˜€

Edit- I guess express takes longer than I thought, should be next week for certain πŸ˜‰

Pam

I have finished gathering chocolate treats and will have my swap’s parcel shipped out this week!

Pam

A very big thank you to my swap!

Amstaff
                  Participant

Your welcome Pam !! Im so glad it got to you safe and sound πŸ˜‰ I forgot mention, those fuzzies are Fridge Fuzzies, they come equipped with a magnet so they can attach themselves to your fridge… or wherever you may wish πŸ™‚

etruscan
                    Participant

Black Rainbow griffins, Moss young dragon and Water Sprite sun dragon? They seem to be with other pieces currently on ebay. πŸ™‚

Pam

Tearing through these Kinder bars….

MandBsMom
                        Participant

I love those……the kinder bueno also.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Laurie
                          Participant

ok, I have officially started the second time. hehe

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

So I’m totally left fielding in this thread, haha… If I knew about what I found yesterday, I’d jumped into this swap in a heartbeat! SO! If anyone gets the chance to buy some chocolate covered cinnamon bears (and if you like cinnamon bears and chocolate! Haha) buy them! Omg, I bought a small amount and my mom, my brothers girlfriend and I were in candy heaven! As soon as I go near that store again, I’m buying a full pound, at least haha! They have shot themselves to the top of my holiday candy must have list! Haha

Amstaff
                              Participant

LOL ! They will be gone in no time πŸ˜‰

Kim
                                Blocked

Where do go get chocolate cinnamon bears? Sounds cool! Also I shipped my box last week!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 138 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.