fbpx

The First Annual Windstone Forum Fall/Winter Chocolate Swap! (CHECKING IN!!)

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The First Annual Windstone Forum Fall/Winter Chocolate Swap! (CHECKING IN!!)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

YIPPEEEEE! Chocolate, cherries, and caramel! This was SUCH a good idea πŸ˜‰

photo Chocolate swap 2015_zpsbmgyg2ln.jpg

Thanks so much to my swap partner, MandBsMom! She sent me some Fannie May chocolate, from Chicago…some with mint, some with caramel and sea salt, and some with vanilla caramel. I also got some hot fudge Truffles (ca-razy!!) and some milk chocolate with cherry centres! Oh! and there are some chocolate covered cookies in there somewhere!

I gained 10 pounds just taking the picture!! πŸ™‚

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

MandBsMom
      Participant

Glad you like everything! I agree, this was a great idea!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

etruscan
        Participant

Thanks for the memories. Fannie May Mint Meltaways were a holiday tradition at my grandmother’s house in Chicago. πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Where do go get chocolate cinnamon bears? Sounds cool! Also I shipped my box last week!

I spotted them in the lil local grocery store here, next time I’m in there I will pay a closer attention to brand (it was a buy by the lbs, so no box or anything, just a bag I scooped them into, lol) but I did see them on Amazon, for roughly the same price I paid for them ($6.99 per lbs) sort of pricey but oh goodness they were tasty! haha, I’m hoping once I have the brand name of the ones I *know* I like, maybe I can order straight from their website πŸ™‚ If that’s the case, depending on how much they are there, I may order some in bulk for Christmas gifts, lol…

Aggie83
            Participant

My package is off to Nova Scotia. πŸ™‚

And Wednesday I received these lovely goodies from laundry2011. They are from local chocolate shops in her area that make their own chocolates. πŸ™‚ I am doing my best to not dig in until the weekend. My younger daughter had her wisdom teeth out the same day the box came and I want to wait until she can enjoy some, too. (confession: I did snitch one salted caramel already – heavenly.) This was fun – thanks 96037 for your time and effort in putting this together.
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

jmoore
              Participant

Thanks for the memories. Fannie May Mint Meltaways were a holiday tradition at my grandmother’s house in Chicago. πŸ™‚

My family was more into the Frango mints. πŸ™‚

jmoore
                Participant

Black Rainbow griffins, Moss young dragon and Water Sprite sun dragon? They seem to be with other pieces currently on ebay. πŸ™‚

I noticed that, too! And the Oil Spot Mother (and Hot Rod and Magma pieces)!

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

Got my swap just now! WooooHooo! Thank you, Kim! Funny, Kim was my designated swap. I’ll post pics later [if I don’t eat them all]but I got Bachmann’s Truffles, Lindt, Cadbury, Brookside and a variety of individually wrapped chocolates from Lindt and the other isn’t coming to mind right now! Thank you again! I’m sure I’ll enjoy everything and I haven’t tried Brookside–this swap was a great idea!

Got my swap just now! WooooHooo! Thank you, Kim! Funny, Kim was my designated swap. I’ll post pics later [if I don’t eat them all]but I got Bachmann’s Truffles, Lindt, Cadbury, Brookside and a variety of individually wrapped chocolates from Lindt and the other isn’t coming to mind right now! Thank you again! I’m sure I’ll enjoy everything and I haven’t tried Brookside–this swap was a great idea!

There were some specific requests and i think 4 ended up paired up with eachother..lol

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

dragonmedley
                    Participant

I got a basket from Linda S yesterday! I have to upload my pics πŸ™‚ I’ll admit that we snarfed down a few things last night…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kim
                      Blocked

Glad you got it Lady Firebird! I was wondering if we all had the same matches. The Brookside chocolate covered fruits are so good! I am like addicted to them! I noticed I gave you a few Lindt chocolates like you gave me but that’s okay and I hope you like everything!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

Here is a picture of what I received from Kim–again thank you–by-the-way, some of the items in this picture are already gone!!!

photo ChocolateSwap2015-3-A_zpsia9ocpa0.jpg

Linda
                          Participant

dragonmedley I am so glad you got the candy and that you like it. I had so much fun finding all the candy and would love to do this swap again.

Pam I got the candy a couple days ago but been really sick, so this is the first chance I got to tell you I got it. I have not have sky bars, good news, u-no or Oregen’s flying pig bar before. The fudge(I just love fudge) and the mug cake is so good both of them is all mine. Thanks you Pam
                             photo 100_0950_zpsrmq8ujtx.jpg photo 100_0949_zpsr93iqatr.jpg photo 100_0948_zpsh5jinlum.jpg
                            Let’s not forget the fuzzy.

Laurie
                            Participant

I’m waiting for my last specials to get here. πŸ˜‰

Falcolf
                              Participant

I finally got mine sent two days ago. I was delayed a little by family matters and by being a touch sick which delayed the production of a certain holiday illustration for my super special annual Christmas cards (I really wanted to include one :D) as well as I just wanted to add more chocolate to it haha. Hopefully my swap likes it!! πŸ™‚

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 138 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.