fbpx

The First Annual Windstone Forum Fall/Winter Chocolate Swap! (CHECKING IN!!)

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps The First Annual Windstone Forum Fall/Winter Chocolate Swap! (CHECKING IN!!)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

wow, got there a day early!! Couldn’t resist the magnet…perfect timing. lol
      And you know… you don’t really realize how hard it is to buy for someone with allergies until you know someone.
      I saw all kinds of cool things I wanted to send but so many things have soy something in them.
      I hope you like everything I did find.

And you know… you don’t really realize how hard it is to buy for someone with allergies until you know someone.
      I saw all kinds of cool things I wanted to send but so many things have soy something in them.

Lol, I know right? They put in everything! I am so happy with it all and I just love the magnet! I ate a few peices until my jaw wouldnt let me eat anymore (i am dealing with tempromandibular joint dysfunction, ouch) thank you so much!!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Just a suggestion, but maybe the names shouldn’t be randomly drawn and matched up. Since the whole idea of the swap arose from the discussion of chocolates that aren’t sold in other countries, maybe have the swappees divided by location and then match them up that way, e.g. if there are 9 Canadians and 9 Americans, randomly select one from each group to be paired up.

Of course, if you were already planning on doing something like that, just ignore me. πŸ˜‰

Bullsquid has your arrived yet? I was informed it was mailed about 2 weeks ago.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Dragoneer_88
      Participant

That makes 2 of us with a faulty camera. πŸ˜‰
        I received my goodie bag, um box from Dragoneer!!!! Thank you, thank you. You just don’t know how much we whoosie Floridians will appreciate the hot chocolate tonight and in the morning, 36 brrr.
        But that’s not all, she sent enough goodies for me to go into a diabetic coma. THANK YOU. hehe
        I have kit kats, a goo goo cluster, a Mallo Cup, something called a cherry mash I’ve never seen, goodness knows bars, again sometimg I’ve never seen. ghirardelli squares, The F. R hazelnut chocos, and some Bedre’ choco bars ( potato crisp, hhmm? and dark)and hard candy. (another I’ve never heard of ) And BTW, I love the Santa Box!!! ok, off to read and stuff myself with chocolate!!! πŸ˜‰

You’re most welcome. πŸ™‚ I’m glad you like the goodie box and its contents. I tried to get a variety of chocos in there. Oh, the potato crisp doesn’t taste as odd as it sounds. πŸ˜‰

Laurie
        Participant

Lol, I know right? They put in everything! I am so happy with it all and I just love the magnet! I ate a few peices until my jaw wouldnt let me eat anymore (i am dealing with tempromandibular joint dysfunction, ouch) thank you so much!!

Yep, I have the tmj stuff as well. I found that a chiropractor can and does help with that bunches.
          Glad you liked everything. πŸ˜‰

Laurie
          Participant

That makes 2 of us with a faulty camera. πŸ˜‰
            I received my goodie bag, um box from Dragoneer!!!! Thank you, thank you. You just don’t know how much we whoosie Floridians will appreciate the hot chocolate tonight and in the morning, 36 brrr.
            But that’s not all, she sent enough goodies for me to go into a diabetic coma. THANK YOU. hehe
            I have kit kats, a goo goo cluster, a Mallo Cup, something called a cherry mash I’ve never seen, goodness knows bars, again sometimg I’ve never seen. ghirardelli squares, The F. R hazelnut chocos, and some Bedre’ choco bars ( potato crisp, hhmm? and dark)and hard candy. (another I’ve never heard of ) And BTW, I love the Santa Box!!! ok, off to read and stuff myself with chocolate!!! πŸ˜‰

You’re most welcome. πŸ™‚ I’m glad you like the goodie box and its contents. I tried to get a variety of chocos in there. Oh, the potato crisp doesn’t taste as odd as it sounds. πŸ˜‰

Saving the potato crisp for later. πŸ˜‰ And what I thought were the hard candies were soft filled, all are yummy so far. Thank you!!!

Falcolf
            Participant

Mine says that it was delivered four days ago, but my swap hasn’t said anything yet! I hope everything is okay!!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Amstaff
              Participant

I have seen no sign of mine yet, I’m starting to think that customs has eaten it lol !

Laurie
                Participant

I have seen no sign of mine yet, I’m starting to think that customs has eaten it lol !

Wouldn’t be surprised. πŸ˜‰

Mine says that it was delivered four days ago, but my swap hasn’t said anything yet! I hope everything is okay!!

Your swap is my neighbor and not a forum member I think, I’ll ask her! I noticed the boxes are locked down there, i bet one is it!

Bullsquid
                  Participant

I got my package from Bullsquid. Sadly, i can’t post pics. πŸ™ I got an awesome box of Canadian chocolates. Every item something new i have never got to try before. Thank you Bullsquid!! The Toffifees are amazing.

I’m glad you like it. πŸ™‚ And those Toffifees are dangerously addictive, aren’t they? I have a hard time stopping myself from eating the whole box of them at a time.

Bullsquid has your arrived yet? I was informed it was mailed about 2 weeks ago.

It hadn’t arrived as of last Friday, but I’m not surprised at the length of time. Under normal circumstances, packages frequently take 2 weeks to reach me, never mind the Christmas holidays. I have actually moved since the swap started (it’s okay, my parents still live at my old address), so I’ll have to check with my parents to see if it arrived this week.

Amstaff
                    Participant

Ohhhh I just got my package of chocolate tonight, just in time for Christmas! Thank you so so much Aggie83! I love pastry cakes like that and no, you were correct in the fact that I have never tried a real Moon Pie ! Thank you! The selection of bars you sent is also terrific, there is white and dark and milk chocolate ! Mmmmmmm;) and that See’s chocolates…. can’t wait to try those!

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas !

Omg ! I just opened those See’s chocolates and oh dear they are to die for ! I don’t think I will be sharing many of those lol !

Aggie83
                      Participant

HOLY COW!!! I mailed those on Dec 3rd. I had no idea, they would take so long. BUT, I am so glad you like them. πŸ™‚ And a belated Merry Christmas to you as well.

Falcolf yours were received by seaskyshore some time last week although i have yet to post the picture from her.

Has everything gotten where it is going?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 138 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.