fbpx

The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    Pamela
    Participant

After pleading and sending my message, I realized my payment information was a little outdated and edited my pledge to fix it. Will that mess up the timestamp of the original pledge to make it appear that it happened after the message?

tig3r06
      Participant

My contact me button worked yesterday when I tried it to make sure it worked. It now is not working and Ive tried both devices. When it was working yesterday and now not today. Im pretty sure it’s not device or user error. I even sent a test message to her yesterday and it sent.

I sent drag0nfeathers a video of me pressing the contact me button and nothing happening to prove that I know where the button is and that it’s not working.

Christine
        Participant

Initial pledging looks to have settled at just over 54k. Wow.

Christine
          Participant

After pleading and sending my message, I realized my payment information was a little outdated and edited my pledge to fix it. Will that mess up the timestamp of the original pledge to make it appear that it happened after the message?

No, editing your payment information shouldn’t change any initial timestamps.

Kim
            Blocked

I messaged Melody for the ones Yolanda, Setsunawolf and Tig3r had mentioned they wanted. If you guys want to message me to confirm I can message again for you.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Christine
              Participant

I messaged Melody for the ones Yolanda, Setsunawolf and Tig3r had mentioned they wanted. If you guys want to message me to confirm I can message again for you.

Good idea Kim. And maybe Melody can consider the timestamps here of the first time each of them posted. It’s not as early as it would have been if the KS contact button had worked, but it might get you guys further up in the queue, closer to where you belonged.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I thought I was on top of it but by the time I got my message in there were already 70 some odd backers… I thought with the pandemic it wouldn’t be as crazy but it looks like nothing is as strong as the windstone sickness! LOL!

Well I doubt I got any of my picks… crossing my fingers.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Christine
                  Participant

I thought I was on top of it but by the time I got my message in there were already 70 some odd backers… I thought with the pandemic it wouldn’t be as crazy but it looks like nothing is as strong as the windstone sickness! LOL!

Well I doubt I got any of my picks… crossing my fingers.

I know, right? I thought I was right on the mark too, but all the pledges seemed to explode out of nowhere all at once. I was sitting here refreshing the page, and by time it showed as live for me there was 10k+ already pledged. Dang.

Who are you people!?! Lol.

tig3r06
                    Participant

Drag0nfeathers already messaged for me. I had 2 I wanted so please dont message for me when you don’t know exactly what I wanted.

Kim
                      Blocked

Drag0nfeathers already messaged for me. I had 2 I wanted so please dont message for me when you don’t know exactly what I wanted.

You said yesterday you wanted 173. Once again that’s the thanks I get for trying to help!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

yolanda
                        Participant

Yolanda I messaged her for you. How many are you pledged for? Did you want all those you listed?

I pledged for one
                          80 is my top top choice
                          Then 142
                          Theres a few others but I feel those would be I’d settle for if I had to but was hoping I wouldnt have to
                          I did message FINALLY thru the FAQ.
                          I’m just a bit upset with spending that much and because the contact me button wouldnt work my choices are likely gone and I cant justify spending 250 for something I wouldnt be happy with .
                          For now I’ll wait to see what Melody will say when she gets caught up and has a chance to reply to me.
                          Thanks for the offer to help me

tig3r06
                          Participant

You said yesterday you wanted 173. Once again that’s the thanks I get for trying to help!

We dont talk, I have you blocked. You dont know what I want.

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I’m backer number 13… hope that means I’m lucky.

What is everyone else’s backer numbers?

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Natasha
                              Participant

I think maybe we just overwhelmed the site? I mean, I’d hope they have more robust servers than that, but who knows. I just know I was doing it correctly. It didn’t work til suddenly it did work. I was backer #4 but didn’t get a message through til 11:02. Not horrible, but I hope one of the three I want was still available.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Setsunawolf
                                Participant

I’m hoping Melody will take my time stamp here into consideration. That’s why I posted it wasn’t working so Windstone would know there was an issue with KS.

Thank you to everyone who helped and offered to help. I was FINALLY able to send a message, but I am on my third device and it’s 45 min after I started trying. I ended up having to use my husband’s computer. My phone and laptop wouldn’t work. I’m not sure what happened here.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 414 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.