The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

So…now I am planning to launch the Kickstarter for the Bantam dragon this OOPS not Friday. SATURDAY, April 4th around 11:00 am PST.
      Is that an ok time?
      I will get the rest of the dragon pics up on the KS page soon as I can.
      If you have already made your dragon choices from the live stream or by previewing the pictures on Kickstarter page and would like a jump-start, you should make a Kickstarter account now if you don’t have one. Be prepared to click the “messages” button that appears on your personal account page.
      Here is a tutorial to set up a Kickstarter account (no, you aren’t a dummy!) -: https://www.dummies.com/business/fundraising/kickstarter/how-to-set-up-your-kickstarter-account/

To keep it simple, the messages thing on your account page will be the only way to claim a dragon.

my-account-page-with-notes-

Christine
      Participant

Friday sounds great to me, I’m so excited!

This may be a silly question but… how does one actually send a message via their Kickstarter profile messages page? When I look at my page, I see one message thread/group with three messages from the Veligent campaign, and I see the option to reply to those when I click on them. However, I can’t seem to start a new message of my own from there.

It looks like the first Veligent message I have was sent to me after I backed the project. I suppose if a message is automatically sent to each user when they back the Bantam project, then we will be able to reply to it with color choice(s)? Is that the plan?

Aaron
        Participant

Thank you, Melody! Sounds good, except that Friday is April 3rd. 🙂 Also, one question that I’ve seen asked but not answered, at least not explicitly. Will the dragons that are numbered on the kickstarter page be duplicated if multiple people want a specific color?

StormDancer
          Participant

Sounds like a great day and time to me. Thank you for the heads up.

I seem to have this issue as well with my Kickstarter messages…
            “When I look at my page, I see one message thread/group with messages from the Veligent campaign, and I see the option to reply to those when I click on them. However, I can’t seem to start a new message of my own from there.”

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I got excited about the 4th because it is a Saturday and I’m off. But Friday I’m not and that’s the 3rd… too short of notice for me to do anything about it. So I’m gonna assume its Friday.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
              Participant

“When I look at my page, I see one message thread/group with messages from the Veligent campaign, and I see the option to reply to those when I click on them. However, I can’t seem to start a new message of my own from there.”

You need to have actively backed the campaign with a pledge FIRST before you will be able to send a message to the Creator. So you will need to Pledge the Reward level first and then you will be able to send a message with that Message feature.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                Keymaster

This may be a silly question but… how does one actually send a message via their Kickstarter profile messages page? When I look at my page, I see one message thread/group with three messages from the Veligent campaign, and I see the option to reply to those when I click on them. However, I can’t seem to start a new message of my own from there.

It looks like the first Veligent message I have was sent to me after I backed the project. I suppose if a message is automatically sent to each user when they back the Bantam project, then we will be able to reply to it with color choice(s)? Is that the plan?

Maybe you can’t message a creator until you are participating in their campaign?
                  I am able to message creators from campaigns that I had backed.

Melody
                  Keymaster

You need to have actively backed the campaign with a pledge FIRST before you will be able to send a message to the Creator. So you will need to Pledge the Reward level first and then you will be able to send a message with that Message feature.

Ah, Thank you for the info! There is a lot about Kickstarter I still don’t understand!

Melody
                    Keymaster

I got excited about the 4th because it is a Saturday and I’m off. But Friday I’m not and that’s the 3rd… too short of notice for me to do anything about it. So I’m gonna assume its Friday.

I can change it to the 4th if you want, not set in stone!

yolanda
                      Participant

Friday is perfect for me ! 😉

Melody
                        Keymaster

SATURDAY is April 4th… I got the day wrong!

Melody
                          Keymaster

Friday is perfect for me ! 😉

Agh, sorry I got the day wrong! It is planned to launch on SATURDAY the 4th

Melody
                            Keymaster

I can change it to the 4th if you want, not set in stone!

Wait… the 4th IS a Saturday! I got the day wrong. I plan to launch on SATURDAY April 4th!

Melody
                              Keymaster

Maybe you can’t message a creator until you are participating in their campaign?
                                I am able to message creators from campaigns that I had backed.

I made a mistake about the day… I plan to launch on SATURDAY the 4th of April!

Natasha
                                Participant

Yay! Saturday is great! Especially since Drag0n will be off. It’s hideous that she’s still out working with the public! (Please remind me I said this if she beats me to the punch and gets the two I want 🤣)

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 414 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.