fbpx

The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

Contact me is not working for me at all
      My choices are 80

LZ
      Participant

Did you back the project first, enter your credit card info?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Kim
        Blocked

Are you signed into Kickstarter with your account?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Christine
          Participant

If nothing else, post it here, maybe they can match up the timestamps

yolanda
            Participant

This is really upsetting ! Contact wont work at all !!!

tig3r06
              Participant

I am unable to send also. The contact me message worked yesterday and now it’s not working 😔 I’ve tried on another device too.

And yes, signed in, pledged for $500 successful, address and credit card saved and the button link for contact me isn’t working.

Timestamps won’t work well here when I pledged 12 minutes ago.

Setsunawolf
                Participant

I can’t seem a message. I’m not going to get any because it’s not working

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Christine
                  Participant

You guys don’t see the Contact Me button when you click on Melody’s face and scroll down to the bottom of the “About the creator” screen, or what’s happening?

Aww, sorry guys, that sucks. My internet connection was very, very slow while I was trying to message, I can only hope maybe keep trying and it might work? : -(

If the one you want is a “simpler” one and it has already claimed, its possible Melody might be able to paint a similar one sometime during the next month for you.

Kim
                    Blocked

Are you using a phone or computer? On my computer it works fine. You can also click on your face in the top corner and scroll down to messages and check inbox and sent messages to see if your message worked. If you see Melody’s name there you can message her there too.

yolanda
                      Participant

I did everything correctly . The contact me button DOES NOT WORK for me. I’m pretty upset about this too.
                        Number 80 is my top choice
                        Next is 142
                        Or 168
                        Those are my 3 top choices
                        If I’m unable to get one of those I fear in gonna need to back out unless some compromise can happen. I lost out on my chances because of that stupid button not working.
                        I dont want to back out but also dont want a dragon not in a color i wanted. 🙁

Christine
                        Participant

I can’t seem a message. I’m not going to get any because it’s not working

You posted here saying the messaging feature wasn’t working at 4 min after the hour, maybe if you tell Melody your choices here or some other way, she can “fill” your order before she fills any received at 5 minutes after the hour or later via KS. Of course I don’t know for sure, but its worth a shot.

Kim
                          Blocked

I am on Google chrome and it worked. What are you using?

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Try hunting for the picture on several places to click on and find the ‘About Me’ page? I had to hunt around for a minute before I stumbled on the right place. I’m currently on an old Samsung tablet I think running Chrome.

Well, here’s hoping for 11, 151 (I really love both equally so don’t care which), 148 or 153!

Christine
                              Participant

I did everything correctly . The contact me button DOES NOT WORK for me. I’m pretty upset about this too.
                                Number 80 is my top choice
                                Next is 142
                                Or 168
                                Those are my 3 top choices
                                If I’m unable to get one of those I fear in gonna need to back out unless some compromise can happen. I lost out on my chances because of that stupid button not working.
                                I dont want to back out but also dont want a dragon not in a color i wanted. 🙁

I can’t speak for Melody, but 80 and 142 don’t look like very complicated color schemes… possible she might be able to paint another similar one of one of these for you. I’m sure she’s crazily trying to catch up on everything right now. 🙂

Kim
                                Blocked

Yolanda I messaged her for you. How many are you pledged for? Did you want all those you listed?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 414 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.