fbpx

The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

I haven’t heard back either and I sent my question at 2:00 on the nose. I even sent it again after I updated my pledge amount, same thing, word for word, still 2:00 pm. I just didn’t know if one was connected to the pledge or another so I wanted to be sure.

EDIT: but then again I sent my message regarding Tig3r’s claim almost 10 minutes later so that may have bumped my entire string WAY down the que line.

I was backer 30 and I still can’t click the contact me button. Oh well 🤣 I am glad it wasn’t equines or felines cuz I’d be pouting with Natasha 😆

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I wonder if someone should call windstone and let them know about that before messages start going out? I tried messaging her on facebook messenger but doesn’t seem like she’s looking at them right now. (rightfully so, she’s proabably trying to sort this out) but anyone who messaged for people’s behalf after their own selection may have had their choices pushed down the que line… which is a bummer.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LZ
        Participant

I shouldn’t have opened my mouth about backer number. I didn’t know KS did that until someone else said they had a number so I was surprised. Ground rules shouldn’t be changed after “the competition” begins, regarding going by message time stamp for this KS. Next time it could be by backer number, and then people can message at their leisure.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I thought I was on top of it but by the time I got my message in there were already 70 some odd backers… I thought with the pandemic it wouldn’t be as crazy but it looks like nothing is as strong as the windstone sickness! LOL!

Well I doubt I got any of my picks… crossing my fingers.

You did better than me – I was backer 106 at 2:05pm (EDT)!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
            Blocked

Yeah I thought for sure the messages would show the time. Mine must have been bumped quite a bit as I sent a few later messages. If I had known I would have just sent the one message and waited for a reply.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I messaged susie and melody to notify them but they haven’t even looked at the messages so they may not even know.

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Christine
                Participant

*dances with anticipation of hearing back soon!*

After how long this whole thing has been in the works, I wouldn’t have thought it’d be so hard for me to wait a little while longer to hear back.

When I go to my KS messages inbox, I see just one group of 3 messages from Melody for The Veligent. This makes me think that if someone sent her 2 messages, they would show up in a group like this, with the later time shown. Definitely a bummer when claim time matters.

If Melody/Susie realize this in time, they can take a look at any messages that are actually message groups (e.g., with a “(2)” or “(3)” or whatever after the username) and appropriately interleave the ones that were sent first into the main KS message queue.

Sounding more and more like KS backer number (which I also didn’t realized existed) would be a good way to track the order in which requests are filled next time!

Christine
                  Participant

I haven’t heard back either and I sent my question at 2:00 on the nose. I even sent it again after I updated my pledge amount, same thing, word for word, still 2:00 pm. I just didn’t know if one was connected to the pledge or another so I wanted to be sure.

EDIT: but then again I sent my message regarding Tig3r’s claim almost 10 minutes later so that may have bumped my entire string WAY down the que line.

Hmm. People would have been able to send a message right before the KS went live and before they had actually backed… but… no one would do that, right? Maybe the people who have heard back so far are ones where their message needed some clarification, and those of us who haven’t, they just didn’t have any questions for us? I don’t know.

Ok, I’m getting away from my computer for a while!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

That’s why I also think it’s more fair to go by backer number for those who may have messaged earlier then they were supposed to. We were all directed to back first and then message so.. backer number would in essence still be a sort of timestamp with more legitimate accountability in my opinion. Anyway, I messaged Melody to let her know that some of our strings with multiple messages may have been negatively effected and she just responded so she is aware. We will leave the sorting out to her whatever way she sees fit. I told her looking at her email notifications may be easier since that should have the individual message notifications from Kickstarter.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

StormDancer
                      Participant

I’m backer 38.. But I’m pretty sure my messages went thru before several of the others.
                        I’m on two sides with how Melody should handle it.. One side, my greedy side says it should go in order of messages as she said it would. Because some may not have bothered to message right away anyway.
                        My fair side says go in order of backer number.
                        Perhaps a combination of both ways will be what works best.
                        Either way I know Melody will bend over backwards to try and make every one happy.

Looking for:
                        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Christine
                        Participant

That’s why I also think it’s more fair to go by backer number for those who may have messaged earlier then they were supposed to. We were all directed to back first and then message so.. backer number would in essence still be a sort of timestamp with more legitimate accountability in my opinion. Anyway, I messaged Melody to let her know that some of our strings with multiple messages may have been negatively effected and she just responded so she is aware. We will leave the sorting out to her whatever way she sees fit. I told her looking at her email notifications may be easier since that should have the individual message notifications from Kickstarter.

Good points

yolanda
                          Participant

I’m backer 38.. But I’m pretty sure my messages went thru before several of the others.
                            I’m on two sides with how Melody should handle it.. One side, my greedy side says it should go in order of messages as she said it would. Because some may not have bothered to message right away anyway.
                            My fair side says go in order of backer number.
                            Perhaps a combination of both ways will be what works best.
                            Either way I know Melody will bend over backwards to try and make every one happy.

Because of what I went thru the contact button not working and to this minute STILL doesnt ….I think in all fairness should go by backer number.
                            I was 32 and still may not guarantee my 3 choices but it still seems fairest to me.

Bodancia
                            Participant

Wow – that was all confusing! I got into the project seconds after it went live, but wasn’t able to get a message thru until 2 minutes later. I think it went through, but have no idea if it really worked! LOL Yowzers! ! Some people commented that they got a confirmation on their choice. Really? How? Email from the Kickstarter? I got a confirmation that I was a Backer but that is all.

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

whisker hunter west
                              Participant

Pffft oh my gosh, I’ve been distracted getting a hot water heater replaced this AM, and some internet issues, and all of a sudden it was 1:30 PST, the KS was at $60k, and I slid in as backer #171. Wow! I didn’t have any trouble sending a KS message to Melody, and here’s to Luck for us all – that we all wanted different enough things that everyone comes out happy!

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Christine
                                Participant

Wow – that was all confusing! I got into the project seconds after it went live, but wasn’t able to get a message thru until 2 minutes later. I think it went through, but have no idea if it really worked! LOL Yowzers! ! Some people commented that they got a confirmation on their choice. Really? How? Email from the Kickstarter? I got a confirmation that I was a Backer but that is all.

Your KS messages screen will probably show your “Inbox” by default, but you can click the dropdown and select “Sent” to view messages that you have sent. I’ve gone back and checked this like 3 times to make sure my message actually did go through, because I haven’t heard back yet, and am apparently quite impatient, lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 414 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.