fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I’m sitting out on all of these guys in hopes to win my #1 GB Puma that was supposed to be in the Grab that’s on eBay now :/ Good luck to everyone who participates!!

Occasionally a piece is in the class photo and later they discover a minor problem with it and hold it out for repairs. That happened with a few of the fantasy Young Unicorns – maybe the “Cuttlefish” puma had the same experience.

Yeah, I understand, and don’t begrudge Windstone for it. It’s only that I had posted in page 1 of this Thread asking specifically if there’d be one similar to GB Puma #5 because he was a Grail piece, and Cuttlefish was the most similar to him in the entire Grab. Just annoyed, is all. Still, it’s best for Windstone if he fetches a high price. I just really wish I had a chance at him, and on eBay, it’s very likely I won’t xD

I don’t know why that particular gb cougar was held back. We aren’t being mean intentionally!

Natasha
      Participant

Is today a possible poad day or is next week more likely?

No. Next week. I forgot to paint some blue and brown hoppy ones, so I am doing that. Gotta have some blue and brown ones.

Thank you for letting us know! I won’t have to check compulsively all day! Oh cool, I love the blue and brown ones. I’m also hoping there’s some black ones with red spots and red eyes to match the babies and tads!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Pam

I’m sitting out on all of these guys in hopes to win my #1 GB Puma that was supposed to be in the Grab that’s on eBay now :/ Good luck to everyone who participates!!

Occasionally a piece is in the class photo and later they discover a minor problem with it and hold it out for repairs. That happened with a few of the fantasy Young Unicorns – maybe the “Cuttlefish” puma had the same experience.

Sometimes I take a GB for ebay before the class photo is taken, but we also always save a handful of boxed GBs just in case we oversell, or someone’s GB gets lost or arrives broken. We had two boxed GB Cougars leftover from the last batch. I didn’t know that one was the cuttlefish cougar until a few days ago when I unboxed him for the photos. The second leftover turned out to be a silver tiger (he will be listed next week).

PrairieVixen
          Participant

No. Next week. I forgot to paint some blue and brown hoppy ones, so I am doing that. Gotta have some blue and brown ones.

Thanks so much Melody for letting us know! Now I can focus on housework instead of living right by the computer for the rest of the night, lol. And oh goodness, blue & brown ones! My very favorite! I’d absolutely LOVE one to completely my blue & brown hoppy family (I’m the lucky one who got the black-eyed baby hoppy version). If anyone gets one and isn’t in love, please keep me in mind; I’d love to complete my family. 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Ferlin1984
            Participant

Do you know about how many are in each batch? Will the duns, cow, and bunnies all be one grab bag? Im looking for a dun for my tadpaod.

Kim
              Blocked

Any chance you could paint some pink and purple hoppy poads too if you haven’t already? Also I think that’s a good idea to have the simpler ones in a separate batch as I would love a tiger or leopard one but not a cow or bunny. Even though they are cute, I only want a wild cat type one. Also I think duns and beagles and anything else like farm animals should be in the simpler batch. I think the wild African animals should be their own batch.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Hannah
                Participant

These look awesome!! Thanks for the preview pics!

Are they going to be in three separate batches? Plainer ones, Safari, and Hoppy? I for one would be grateful if they were, because I am really not liking any of the Hoppy poads. The Safaris, however, look amazing!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
                  Participant

Are they going to be in three separate batches? Plainer ones, Safari, and Hoppy? I for one would be grateful if they were, because I am really not liking any of the Hoppy poads. The Safaris, however, look amazing!

According to Melody’s Facebook page they will be in three batches (Yay).
                    Melody was asked: ” Will these be 3 batches? Safari, hoppy, domestic simple??? I hope so”

Melody answered: “Yes I was planning to have them be in three batches”

etruscan
                    Participant

Melody also said: “These guys should stay in the store for awhile, everybody has the same $ problem before Christmas, and I painted about 300 of these!”

We shall see. 🙂 I’m waiting impatiently for them to come out, and to find out what they cost!

Hannah
                      Participant

According to Melody’s Facebook page they will be in three batches (Yay).
                        Melody was asked: ” Will these be 3 batches? Safari, hoppy, domestic simple??? I hope so”

Melody answered: “Yes I was planning to have them be in three batches”

Awesome!! Thanks for the information Etruscan 😀 I’m pretty excited about these guys!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
                        Blocked

I hope they aren’t more than last time or it would be great if they might be a bit less. I budgeted according to the last price plus shipping down to the dollar.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ann
                          Participant

I hope they aren’t more than last time or it would be great if they might be a bit less. I budgeted according to the last price plus shipping down to the dollar.

I don’t think they have ever been less than the previous batch, always more. Inflation alone would need to increase the price.

Natasha
                            Participant

I don’t think they have ever been less than the previous batch, always more. Inflation alone would need to increase the price.

I could see the very simple batch being less than the fancy poads since they are mostly duns and cow spots which probably don’t take as much time to paint. But I’m sure the dart frogs and safari frogs will likely be the same price or higher than the fantasy poads.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                              Keymaster

Susie is giving priority to filling Christmas orders, so she suggests that we not put the GB young poads™ in the store until after Christmas.
                                What do you think?

Less stress for Susie and less stress for you guys.

Dragoneer_88
                                Participant

Agreed! I’d support that decision. More time to save up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.