So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

If you’re taking a show of hands for a batch of wolves, grab bag vs the same colour…I vote for GBs . Natural animal colours,

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

dragonmedley
      Participant

No-nitpick ivory pebble wolves
        Heck, you could do the same for the standing kirin – they would look awesome in ivory.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Prezaurian
        Participant

The wolves sound interesting, but I would only be tempted if they were a GB of either fantasy colors or natural animal colors. White is usually uninteresting to me unless it’s pearl white. I just really prefer Grab Bags instead of batches of almost identical critters.

I’m more looking forward to the pyo oriental and the mountain lion you’re working on. And the Flion in the background of the pyo oriental picture looks so cool!

Melody
          Keymaster

I requested blue morpho pegusus mnonths ago.

The problem with blue morpho is that painting complicated small pieces, like the pegasus family, would take so long to paint and would need to cost so much, nobody would buy them!
            We are managing on the dragons because we average out the cost of large and small dragons. We probably loose money on the little ones!

Maybe a simplified version of the blue morpho color? Hmmm…I’ll think on this..

Melody
            Keymaster

Heck, you could do the same for the standing kirin – they would look awesome in ivory.

I like the “no-nitpicking” part

Ann
              Participant

I second or third or whatever the motion is now – but I would love to see GB fantasy wolves. Especially in fantasy colors and patterns! Doing dog pattern overlays is fine by me too, I loved the corgi, sheperd, husky patterns on this last batch as well as the cat patterns (and I would love to see Afghan Hound and Whippet colors as those two are the breeds we have and they both come in outrageous colors and patterns naturally already) but hopefully with fantasy colors too. I like the super safari and also the lichen patterns, butterfly, dragon, all of those distinctive attributes that were just so creative and wonderful.

Scathach
                Participant

If you’re taking a show of hands for a batch of wolves, grab bag vs the same colour…I vote for GBs . Natural animal colours,

^^^^ Yep 🙂

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                  Participant

I like the “no-nitpicking” part

Definitely, no nitpicking.

Life is beautiful.

Bullsquid
                    Participant

I would be thrilled with no-nitpicking ivory wolves. They would look so much like arctic wolves, so lovely.

I would like to see GB wolves as well, but only in natural animal patterns and colours. It’s one thing to have a unicorns in fuschia, since they are fantasy creatures to begin with, but I just can’t get behind real animals in totally gonzo colour schemes. Of course, I know there are a bunch of people who love paint puke and tie-dye on everything.

Maybe a mixed grab bag of naturals and pure fantasy wolves would be best.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Melody There is an albino wolf on “Game of Thrones”? Cool! I don’t know much about that series, I haven’t watched it.

Yes! Wolves, or Direwolves in this case, are very important to one of the main families in the series/books.

Slight detour (sorry, guys) – are the books any good?
                        You are perfectly welcome to take detours/change the subject on a thread in this forum! My rules.

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I’m with the ivory no-nitpicking version for myself, though natural would maybe sell better.

What’s the authors name of Game of Thrones? I can see if my library has any.

Landipan
                          Participant

I’m with the ivory no-nitpicking version for myself, though natural would maybe sell better.

What’s the authors name of Game of Thrones? I can see if my library has any.

George R.R. Martin 🙂

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

Yes. The TV series reflects the books really well, actually. I read them twice except for the last one. They are a lot more gore-ish than the show, however. There’s only so much you can show on TV.

And the white direwolf is called Ghost. Not sure if he’s an albino, though, since he’s got red eyes, not the pink.

The direwolves are all way cool.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

The “no nit-picking” GB wolves sounds great. White or natural colors will match my little dog herd very nicely. I am very excited for them actually, when I first saw the wolf in the comparison photo I fell in love. It sounds like the colors are still getting mulled over so Im assuming it might be a few weeks before we see them. It would be great to get one in January, for my birthday.

Landipan
                                Participant

Yes. The TV series reflects the books really well, actually. I read them twice except for the last one. They are a lot more gore-ish than the show, however. There’s only so much you can show on TV.

And the white direwolf is called Ghost. Not sure if he’s an albino, though, since he’s got red eyes, not the pink.

The direwolves are all way cool.

In the books he’s labeled as an Albino, even with blood red eyes instead of pink, but it is a fantasy universe so a little creative licence is expected.

I want my very own Direwolf, hehe.

*Formerly meowmix101
                                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.