So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

So what’s next on your plate Melody? I know we won’t see too much until after the Holidays but I’m curious on what we can expect to look forward to after that’s all done with!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
      Keymaster

So what’s next on your plate Melody? I know we won’t see too much until after the Holidays but I’m curious on what we can expect to look forward to after that’s all done with!

I am finishing up the mountain lion sculpt today, then finish the two sitting foxes, then… I dunno. I need to finish the pyo oriental dragon too, but that is a lot of work, and will take quite a while.

I guess I need to figure out what to do with all those standing baby kirins we have, and come up with another Pegasus color, so we can paint more of those.
        I am working on an autumn leaf limited production color for the dragons too.
        Oh and paint more pebble wolves and red foxes.
        I was going to have someone do a batch of normal “red” red foxes.
        I need to do more pebble wolves too, should I do more grab bag colors ? -or a normal batch of pebble wolves all the same color?
        I could do some in “No nitpicking” ivory.

I’ve been painting a small batch of “buckskin” and a couple “merle” gothic unicorns… only a few of each, because we only had a few castings sitting around.
        Thats the problem… I am working on lots of different things, so nothing seems to get done.

Landipan
        Participant

I am finishing up the mountain lion sculpt today, then the two sitting foxes , then… I dunno. I need to finish the pyo oriental dragon too, but that is a lot of work, and will take quite a while.

I guess I need to figure out what to do with all those standing baby kirins we have, and come up with another Pegasus color, so we can paint more of those.
          I need to do more pebble wolves too, should I do more grab bag colors ? -or a normal batch of pebble wolves all the same color?

Wow, you’ve got a lot going on! And all of it sounds super exciting, I imagine 2015 is going to be another awesome WS year!

I personally would love a GB of pebble wolves, I especially would love to see perhaps a few albino, red eyed wolves! (Game of Thrones fan here, and would love to have my very own lil ‘Ghost’ pebble hehe) But whichever you do, I know I’m buying a wolf either way!

*Formerly meowmix101

Natasha
          Participant

I am finishing up the mountain lion sculpt today, then the two sitting foxes , then… I dunno. I need to finish the pyo oriental dragon too, but that is a lot of work, and will take quite a while.

I would LOVE a wolf grab bag, especially if it was in fantasy colors. It wouldn’t have to be ornate painting, but like the fat cat colors, without the fish. I think they’d be glorious that way! A blue wolf with gold eyes? GORGEOUS!

I’d love to see the standing baby Kirins as a grab bag, too. They’d be amazing.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
            Participant

I third the GB wolves. I think fantasy or natural color ones would be great. I really like the variety the grab bags create and having one of a kind colors. I would buy a “red” red fox color in an instant. I got a very light color and cinnamon color in the grab bag and a natural one would be lovely to add to the collection.

Landipan
              Participant

I’d love to see the standing baby Kirins as a grab bag, too. They’d be amazing.

I second the GB standing Kirins! Or heck, I’d take ’em as PYO’s too, whatever you decide to do with them I’ll take it!

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                Participant

Thats the problem… I am working on lots of different things, so nothing seems to get done.

Sounds like me when I go through a drawing marathon. I’ll start one sketch, then another bit of inspiration will hit me and I’ll start a different sketch and so on and so forth, and I end up with a bunch of drawings ending up in my ‘To be finished’ pile lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

PrairieVixen
                  Participant

I fourth the Grab Bag wolves! I love your grab bags and enjoy having unique and individual pieces from you. I’d love them in a variety of natural colors or even in a variety of that beautiful sparkly paintwork you’ve done in the past. I’d be over the moon for one of those!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

SPark
                    Participant

I’m excited for the oriental PYO. Have there been any work in progress shots of it? I’m curious what it’s like!

etruscan
                      Participant

I’m excited for the oriental PYO. Have there been any work in progress shots of it? I’m curious what it’s like!

Melody posted this in her Blog in February. There may be updated photos on Facebook or DA.

This is the Blog post with lots of comments. 🙂

http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/oriental-dragon-pyo

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

for my .02, I’m actually now looking forward to seeing production pieces.. I like how the AWD thing went too… it seemed very fun to know what you’re getting, but still get a variation among them..

I am extremely so looking forward to normal red foxes… I’d like to see grey red foxes, but unsure if you wanna do that just yet because there were so many in the GB batch…
                          I’d LOVE to see maned wolf pebble wolves in production! (I just love that rich red and black color combination) I personally probably wouldn’t go for a normal grey, unless they’re somehow much different from the GB ones.. but I’m sure many people would be very happy with normal greys as well… if there were a way to do a black wolf, with some greyish details on them, so they’re not solid black, I’d go absolutely bananas over them! 🙂 pearly white ones could also go over well well, I think 🙂 (I have so many ideas for the wolves, they’ve remained my fave sculpt! lol)
                          Normal colored Bat Eared foxes are also high on my personal wishlist 🙂

I’m excited to see the new gothic uni’s… but they can take their time 😉 hehe! I really hope I’m not flat broke when they come out!

jmoore
                          Participant

Please add my vote for Grab Bag wolves! I am looking forward to them! And would love to be able to get a merle gothic unicorn!

jmoore
                            Participant

Oh! And new Pegasus! I think blue morpho would be lovely. Or “winter” or “Hawaii”…….

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

liking the idea of the red colored red fox coming…

as far as the wolves, I wouldn’t mind just a plain ivory/white…or black….

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
                                Keymaster

Wow, you’ve got a lot going on! And all of it sounds super exciting, I imagine 2015 is going to be another awesome WS year!

I personally would love a GB of pebble wolves, I especially would love to see perhaps a few albino, red eyed wolves! (Game of Thrones fan here, and would love to have my very own lil ‘Ghost’ pebble hehe) But whichever you do, I know I’m buying a wolf either way!

There is an albino wolf on “Game of Thrones”? Cool! I don’t know much about that series, I haven’t watched it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.