So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Oh! And new Pegasus! I think blue morpho would be lovely. Or “winter” or “Hawaii”…….

Just some normal horse color, probably.

Melody
      Keymaster

I’m excited for the oriental PYO. Have there been any work in progress shots of it? I’m curious what it’s like!

Yes I have been working on it. Just carving scales, lots and lots of scales. I’ll post another pic when it looks more finished.

Scathach
        Participant

So what’s next on your plate Melody? I know we won’t see too much until after the Holidays but I’m curious on what we can expect to look forward to after that’s all done with!

I am finishing up the mountain lion sculpt today, then finish the two sitting foxes, then… I dunno. I need to finish the pyo oriental dragon too, but that is a lot of work, and will take quite a while.

I guess I need to figure out what to do with all those standing baby kirins we have, and come up with another Pegasus color, so we can paint more of those.
          I am working on an autumn leaf limited production color for the dragons too.
          Oh and paint more pebble wolves and red foxes.
          I was going to have someone do a batch of normal “red” red foxes.
          I need to do more pebble wolves too, should I do more grab bag colors ? -or a normal batch of pebble wolves all the same color?
          I could do some in “No nitpicking” ivory.

I’ve been painting a small batch of “buckskin” and a couple “merle” gothic unicorns… only a few of each, because we only had a few castings sitting around.
          That’s the problem… I am working on lots of different things, so nothing seems to get done.

Yikes! That’s a whole lot of stuff on the go!

I’d love to see another batch of wolves – some of my red and arctic foxes need big buddies.

I’d honestly like to see another “wolf/dog/natural batch”
          Even an AWD batch would be nice. Or, all black and all white batches.

Whoa! Am I asking too much? I’m sorry…..

Standing baby KiRin yahoo! I’ve had a spot cleared for these since you first posted a picture. Can I vote for the “normal” KiRin colouring? I’ve got families…

It’s exciting to think that there might be another colour for the Pegasus group and I second/third the votes for Hawaii or”Winter”.

Annndddd can I chip in for more colours in the small and mouse wizards (to go with the big wizard that I don’t have room for?).

Thank you, as always, for the total awesomeness that is Windstone and all the wonderful people you have there.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
          Participant

I agree with Scathach: “I’d honestly like to see another ‘wolf/dog/natural batch'”. I’m not a big fan of fantasy colors on real animals, or even the “hybrid” pattern from one animal on sculpt of another like the recent GB bat ear foxes.

Kelsey
            Participant

I would vote for a fantasy batch of grab bag Wolves!!

Landipan
              Participant

Melody There is an albino wolf on “Game of Thrones”? Cool! I don’t know much about that series, I haven’t watched it.

Yes! Wolves, or Direwolves in this case, are very important to one of the main families in the series/books. Each kid of the Stark family has a wolf they’ve raised. Ghost is the lone Albino pup from the litter, he is described as having white fur, blood red eyes, and never makes a sound (which is why he’s named Ghost).

So all in all, I’d love to see a natural wolf GB Batch, with a few of some silent red eyed white wolves present so I may have a chance at a ‘Ghost’! ^__^

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

etruscan
                Participant

Melody There is an albino wolf on “Game of Thrones”? Cool! I don’t know much about that series, I haven’t watched it.

Yes! Wolves, or Direwolves in this case, are very important to one of the main families in the series/books.

Slight detour (sorry, guys) – are the books any good?

ROSE
                  Participant

I requested blue morpho pegusus mnonths ago.

Landipan
                    Participant

Yes! Wolves, or Direwolves in this case, are very important to one of the main families in the series/books.

Slight detour (sorry, guys) – are the books any good?

Definitely read the books if you want to the full impact and depth of story and characters, but be aware this series isn’t for the faint of heart! I love the TV series too, but it’s not just not the same as the awesomeness of books.

*Formerly meowmix101

Lauren
                      Participant

I still want those standing kirins. I’d like them in GB, though; the pearly white bores me. Or perhaps you could do some in the white for those who want that, and also do a GB set. I’d rather pay a little bit more for something that feels special.

I’d also be interested in wolves. Don’t know if I’ll have money for them depending on when you put em out, but if nothing else I enjoy seeing them and I’m sure they’d sell like hot cakes.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Ooooooooo! Maned Wolf or Natural/Dog GB Wolves! I found you guys way after the pebble wolves were out and would love to get one!
                          And a little Standing Ki-Rin PYO might be nice, especially if the PYO Orientals still have a ways to go.
                          Was the Mountain Lion (Puma) going to be an LP piece or a PYO?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                          Blocked

Oh I have to comment as well! I would love to see a grab bag batch of fantasy wolves myself but natural colours would also be cool! As for the standing kirins I would also love if they were done as a grab bag fantasy batch but koi or natural colours would be cool too. I would also like to see the standing kirins done in production colours like the brown and albino to match my babies! I am also looking forward to production coloured red foxes and bat eared foxes. Lastly as for new pegasus colours I would love a fantasy colour like blue morpho, blue ice, winter or Hawaii or something similar as others had mentioned above.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
                            Participant

OMG, yes to Maned wolf wolves, YEESSS, please do those as a limited Production! I’d die lol. They’d look SO amazing in those rich tones!

And maybe with gold eyes? *Swoons at the mere idea*

*Formerly meowmix101

SPark
                              Participant

I’m excited for the oriental PYO. Have there been any work in progress shots of it? I’m curious what it’s like!

Melody posted this in her Blog in February. There may be updated photos on Facebook or DA.

This is the Blog post with lots of comments. 🙂

http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/oriental-dragon-pyo

OMG!!!!!! And it’s huge! I will need to paint about a dozen of them!

MandBsMom
                                Participant

Ooooooooo! Maned Wolf or Natural/Dog GB Wolves! I found you guys way after the pebble wolves were out and would love to get one!
                                  And a little Standing Ki-Rin PYO might be nice, especially if the PYO Orientals still have a ways to go.
                                  Was the Mountain Lion (Puma) going to be an LP piece or a PYO?

I’m with you! Found you guys right before the lady cat GB and now I’ve gotten one of each grab bag since. I need a wolf with all my pebbles. I, too, would love to pick up a normal painted red fox. And a baby Kirin GB. And the Oriental PYO…………yeah, pretty much at least one of each of those.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.