So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Bullsquid
    Participant

Actually, I think blood-red eyes is the norm with albinos, rather than pink, at least with mammals.

And I’ll add my recommendation for the Game of Thrones books as well. I’m eagerly awaiting the sixth book!

Dragoneer_88
      Participant

My vote…I’d love to see production wolves in pure white or pearl to match my pebble fox, but I’d also love to see a grab bag of natural colors too. Excited for the autumn leaf dragons. Oh, I’m in trouble. So many things I’ll want to buy in the works. I’m already buring a hole in my wallet just thinking about it. XD

pipsxlch
        Participant

Actually, I think blood-red eyes is the norm with albinos, rather than pink, at least with mammals.

And I’ll add my recommendation for the Game of Thrones books as well. I’m eagerly awaiting the sixth book!

Actually in any animal much bigger than a rabbit or cat, albinos have pale blue eyes (irises). Something to do with light refraction in the bigger orb I think, been awhile since I read that. And it is size not family. If you look closely, you can see the pupils are dark red not black. I’ve seen this in albino humans.

Yeah, I’d prefer ivory wolves for myself (to match the fennec in its netsukeness, I hope all the pebbles come out in ivory someday). I do think it would probably make the most happy though if you did something like a GB 2/3 natural colors and 1/3 fantasy.

Thanks for the author! I’ll look I up, at least I have time to read now. I’ve never watched the show, but my brother enjoys it.

Karen
          Participant

I would love to have a standing kirin GB, even a baby kirin GB would be awesome!

Erika
            Participant

No-nitpick ivory pebble wolves
              Heck, you could do the same for the standing kirin – they would look awesome in ivory.

I like the “no-nitpicking” part

Ivory is one of my favorite colors. I really liked the ‘old ivory’ gothic from a few years back and would love to see that become production. I really do want a little tribe of netsuke pebbles though, ivory’s my favorite color they come in.

Ferlin1984
              Participant

i just saw the wolves in the post your pebble thread. Wow! Now I’m really excited to see them. I love the natural colors, no nit-picking GB natural colors for me is my vote. So beautiful! So sad I missed the first round.

Kim
                Blocked

i just saw the wolves in the post your pebble thread. Wow! Now I’m really excited to see them. I love the natural colors, no nit-picking GB natural colors for me is my vote. So beautiful! So sad I missed the first round.

I agree Ferlin! After seeing the wolves on that thread, especially the orange ones, I decided I like the wolves now so it is cool that more will be coming out once Melody decides how to do them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Lokie
                  Participant

I’d love for red fox colored red fox pebbles. Ivory colored pebbles get my vote too. Of course, super excited about all the new sculpts. I’m doing grabby hands at the new oriental PYO.

jmoore
                    Participant

Just saw the mountain lion on the Facebook page – Wow! So beautiful!

SilverDragon
                      Participant

Im curious to see what the foxes look like that your working on. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Ferlin1984
                        Participant

Im curious to see what the foxes look like that your working on. 🙂

I’m looking forward to the wolf pictures, hopefully we might see them soon. Maybe a sneak peek =)

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

I was just wondering if there was a winner for what type of GB there will be this month? Just something to look froward to on these long, cold, winter days.

darjeb
                            Participant

Will there ever be a baby dragon (little fledgie) in old green? I would love to have one

Kiya
                              Participant

Will there ever be a baby dragon (little fledgie) in old green? I would love to have one

At present, there is no old green paint and I don’t think they’ve been able to find a good way to mix the greens they have to match. So, no old green babies at present, but maybe someday if they can get a paint match! 🙂

Melody
                                Keymaster

I was just wondering if there was a winner for what type of GB there will be this month? Just something to look froward to on these long, cold, winter days.

I’ve got a cart of foxes and wolves out… so, more grab bag wolves? I know I did those already ,but everyone seemed to like them.
                                  I could do them in safari colors, or natural dog colors… or magic mushrooms.
                                  (I kinda prefer the natural themes!)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.