fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Will there ever be a baby dragon (little fledgie) in old green? I would love to have one

At present, there is no old green paint and I don’t think they’ve been able to find a good way to mix the greens they have to match. So, no old green babies at present, but maybe someday if they can get a paint match! ๐Ÿ™‚

Didn’t I do a really small batch of old green fledgies once?
      We have plenty of the light green paint left, but only a cup or two of the dark color. I may as well use it up on something though, since the liquid paint doesn’t have an unlimited shelf life.

Ferlin1984
      Participant

I was just wondering if there was a winner for what type of GB there will be this month? Just something to look froward to on these long, cold, winter days.

I’ve got a cart of foxes and wolves out… so, more grab bag wolves? I know I did those already ,but everyone seemed to like them.
        I could do them in safari colors, or natural dog colors… or magic mushrooms.
        (I kinda prefer the natural themes!)

I think the natural colors on wolves would look great and match the other GBs. Although the magic mushroom color might look really cool for those that like fantasy. I’m not sure how well it would look on a pebble. I think the bright colors seem to go best with the dragons and unicorns. Would the foxes be the classic red that will be regular production?

etruscan
        Participant

I was just wondering if there was a winner for what type of GB there will be this month? Just something to look froward to on these long, cold, winter days.

I’ve got a cart of foxes and wolves out… so, more grab bag wolves? I know I did those already ,but everyone seemed to like them.

Natural has my vote.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

natural…I can’t see fantasy on them, it makes sense on say unicorns but looks weird in my head on pebbles…

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Landipan
            Participant

I love the natural themes too. I really want to see normal wolfy colors, and maybe a few maned wolves too!

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Safari colors would look really neat too.

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

MandBsMom
              Participant

I’ll throw in my vote for natural GB wolves too! I don’t have one. And I want one!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kelsey
                Participant

Safari wolves!!

Natasha
                  Participant

I love fantasy colors, and would vote for a mixed bag that had fantasy/safari/natural. There’s always trading if you don’t get something you love!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

MAGIC MUSHROOMS! And natural mushrooms and moss. Then we can make fairy gardens. ๐Ÿ˜€

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ann
                    Participant

My input on this is okay for a mix of fantasy/natural/safari. But my experience has been though it is very hard to trade a natural as most are looking for fantasy. I think the wolves would be to die for in fantasy.

Lorie
                      Participant

Could you do some in Natural and Safari? I think both would be gorgeous. (o;

jmoore
                        Participant

GB Wolves get my vote in any color!

If there are enough, maybe you could do a split batch like the baby poads – a natural/ safari batch and a magic mushroom batch…..

Matryoshka
                          Participant

Natural or Safari gets my vote ๐Ÿ˜€

SPark
                            Participant

Will there ever be a baby dragon (little fledgie) in old green? I would love to have one

At present, there is no old green paint and I don’t think they’ve been able to find a good way to mix the greens they have to match. So, no old green babies at present, but maybe someday if they can get a paint match! ๐Ÿ™‚

Didn’t I do a really small batch of old green fledgies once?
                              We have plenty of the light green paint left, but only a cup or two of the dark color. I may as well use it up on something though, since the liquid paint doesn’t have an unlimited shelf life.

You did! I think you did a batch of just ten or twenty? I was lucky enough to snag one, so I’m quite sure they exist.

Susie
                              Keymaster

SPark: Is your old green Fledlging signed? numbered? I’m having trouble finding it in our lists of what we’ve made.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 1,640 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.