fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

SPark: Is your old green Fledlging signed? numbered? I’m having trouble finding it in our lists of what we’ve made.

It looks as though they were sold on ebay on January 10, 2007 if that helps.

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/green-fledglings-ebay

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

I think it would be fun seeing a batch of natural wolf/dog/cat colors (much like half of the GB BE’s were) – I would also adore safari’s (like the original safari baby uni batch) – and I think Mel would do amazing with a fantasy batch painted much like the colts (with dragons and griffins painted on then)

So overall, my vote really just goes to there being only /one/ type in a batch instead of mixed batches… as awesome as the natural wolves/dogs/cats would be, to try and trade one for a fantasy or safari would be extremely difficult, I’d think..

Susie
        Keymaster

Estruscan wins! That is correct – 20 of them, signed with COA, sold on ebay on 1/10/2007. They are now on my list where they belong! Thanks!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Will there ever be a baby dragon (little fledgie) in old green? I would love to have one

At present, there is no old green paint and I don’t think they’ve been able to find a good way to mix the greens they have to match. So, no old green babies at present, but maybe someday if they can get a paint match! ๐Ÿ™‚

Didn’t I do a really small batch of old green fledgies once?
            We have plenty of the light green paint left, but only a cup or two of the dark color. I may as well use it up on something though, since the liquid paint doesn’t have an unlimited shelf life.

Just gotta say a holy grail piece for me would be an Old Warrior in the old green! Oh gosh… that sounds so nice <3

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
            Blocked

If any wolves were painted like the last batch of the bat eared foxes, it would be cool to see some natural and safari type ones and Husky or Siamese colours. If there were fantasy ones too though in another batch I would love one of those as I love anything colourul and sparkly. If there were 3 batches, natural, safari and fantasy so people could have their pick, that would be awesome! As for the foxes I still would love a regular batch of ‘red’ red foxes or even red fenec foxes.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amstaff
              Participant

Fantasy Mushroom and freaky colors would be awesome ! So would natural colors though, since I dont have a wolf yet ๐Ÿ˜‰

Speaking of mushrooms though… has there ever been a mushroom sculpt, like a little patch of mushrooms? Now I would LOVE that to! LOL!

etruscan
                Participant

Fantasy Mushroom and freaky colors would be awesome ! So would natural colors though, since I dont have a wolf yet ๐Ÿ˜‰

Speaking of mushrooms though… has there ever been a mushroom sculpt, like a little patch of mushrooms? Now I would LOVE that to! LOL!

You’re probably thinking of the Mushroom Ring candlelamp. They show up occasionally on ebay.

Stormbreeze
                  Participant

How about white, black and metallic silver wolves with simple tribal swirls here and there? Imagine: Pure white with a few sparkly blue swirls, or jet with glittering silver, or silver and gold… just a thought. The designs would be simple ones.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

PrairieVixen
                    Participant

Natural Please is my vote! ๐Ÿ™‚

.*ยบSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ยบ*.

SPark
                      Participant

SPark: Is your old green Fledlging signed? numbered? I’m having trouble finding it in our lists of what we’ve made.

It’s signed, but not numbered. I bought it through the webstore here, not on ebay or anything. It was part of a very small batch (I want to say ten?) that pretty much sold out instantly.

Edit: Just read the comments below this. I was close, at least!

Amstaff
                        Participant

You’re probably thinking of the Mushroom Ring candlelamp. They show up occasionally on ebay.

OOooooooooOOooooooOOO… THAT would be so cool in Fantasy colors !!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Wolfies! Wolfies! Wolfies! Yea! ๐Ÿ˜€
                            I’d like most any in Natural (Dog/Cat) or Safari – maybe Fantasy Mushroom? I don’t really know what that is…

I just think the colors shouldn’t be outlandish colors. Interesting patterns (even tribal) would be neat! ๐Ÿ™‚

Roughly what is the timing when something may be coming out? Sometime later in January or in February? ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kiya
                            Participant

Will there ever be a baby dragon (little fledgie) in old green? I would love to have one

At present, there is no old green paint and I don’t think they’ve been able to find a good way to mix the greens they have to match. So, no old green babies at present, but maybe someday if they can get a paint match! ๐Ÿ™‚

Didn’t I do a really small batch of old green fledgies once?
                              We have plenty of the light green paint left, but only a cup or two of the dark color. I may as well use it up on something though, since the liquid paint doesn’t have an unlimited shelf life.

You did fledgies in a limited batch, but baby dragons haven’t been done. A batch of those would be cute ๐Ÿ™‚

etruscan
                              Participant

Drag0nfeathers wants an Old Green OW … I would love an Old Green Rising Spectral … but given the limited amount of dark green paint available it probably makes the most sense to paint small pieces. Is there enough to paint batches of fledgies, baby dragons and hatching dragons (version 2)?

Kim
                                Blocked

If you do some baby dragons in old green could you also do some in copper patina? That’s the only baby dragon colour I am missing for my collection.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.