fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    JynXx
    Participant

I’m sitting out on all of these guys in hopes to win my #1 GB Puma that was supposed to be in the Grab that’s on eBay now :/ Good luck to everyone who participates!!

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
      ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
      ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
      ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
      ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
      ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
      ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

etruscan
      Participant

I’m sitting out on all of these guys in hopes to win my #1 GB Puma that was supposed to be in the Grab that’s on eBay now :/ Good luck to everyone who participates!!

Occasionally a piece is in the class photo and later they discover a minor problem with it and hold it out for repairs. That happened with a few of the fantasy Young Unicorns – maybe the “Cuttlefish” puma had the same experience.

JynXx
        Participant

Occasionally a piece is in the class photo and later they discover a minor problem with it and hold it out for repairs. That happened with a few of the fantasy Young Unicorns – maybe the “Cuttlefish” puma had the same experience.

Yeah, I understand, and don’t begrudge Windstone for it. It’s only that I had posted in page 1 of this Thread asking specifically if there’d be one similar to GB Puma #5 because he was a Grail piece, and Cuttlefish was the most similar to him in the entire Grab. Just annoyed, is all. Still, it’s best for Windstone if he fetches a high price. I just really wish I had a chance at him, and on eBay, it’s very likely I won’t xD

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

Kim
          Blocked

Are there still poads being painted or would they maybe come out tomorrow or next week? I like the safari ones too and would love a leopard, snow leopard or white tiger but I also love the rainbow looking hoppy poads! I just don’t know if I will have enough for one or if I could choose between a safari and a hoppy! Are there any pink or purple hoppy ones too?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
            Participant

I really hope you get him! Maybe bids will be lower cos everyone is broke from Xmas shopping?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Falcolf
              Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It’s not even possible for me to pick a favourite. Good gosh those are gorgeous.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

OMG! OMG! OMG! Safari YPs are Amazing! Be still my Heart and I gotta get some money in my PayPal today so I don’t miss out!

I saw a Quagga and many many stripy ones I’d Love to get from this batch-Awesome! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

JynXx
                  Participant

I really hope you get him! Maybe bids will be lower cos everyone is broke from Xmas shopping?

Thanks, Natasha 🙂 I hope so too, but I somehow doubt it xD honestly, I just hope he stays with a Forum member, if he doesn’t come home with me. At least then, I might have a chance to have him someday.

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

Mary
                    Participant

Wow! They’re spectacular. It’s hard to pick out a favorite because there’s so many I like.

Will we be allowed one from each batch? Do we know how many there will be in each batch?

I was going to try for safari but see a few blue-spotted guys in the fantasy batch that match a tadpoad I have.

Ann
                      Participant

Wow, the safaris are amazing! I prefer them over the fantasy ones and I always prefer the fantasy ones, ha.

I actually prefer the “plain” ones – black and white spotted and dun. Someplace (Facebook maybe?) Melody said that they also would be a separate batch. 🙂

I like the spotted bunny/cow ones too. I got a bi-eyed tadpoad in that color from the current GB batch and just love it. I anticipate that we might only be able to get one from one batch though at first, not sure. If I have to choose from just one batch, I think it will be the safari batch. Though I will happily purchase from each batch if we can. It’s been a long time since there has been a young poad batch.

moonbeam
                        Participant

oh wow, these are cute. I like the tiger ones 🙂
                          But with my luck I´m pretty sure I will get one of the black and white spottet ones, which I don´t like >_< So I think I will skip these 🙂

etruscan
                          Participant

It sounds as though the black and white spotted ones and the dun will be in their own batch. (I hope so.)
                            From Melody’s Facebook page:
                            Here’s some snapshots of the grab bag Young Poads™ we are finishing up.
                            Safari, Hoppy and “Simpler ones”
                            The simpler domestic ones are dun, cow and bunny spots. They aren’t as fancy as the other two kinds, they so I thought we’d offer them separately.

Rylorien
                            Participant

The sad thing is, I’m also not much of a poad person–at least, that’s what I’d thought from seeing the ones in the store and past grab bags. I was ambivalous towards even the tadpoads until I took a gamble on them and the tads have grown on me. Seeing these young poads just blows my mind in the best way possible.

I don’t know whether or not I’ll be able to go in on the youngs, but I figured I could at least pick out a few faves in case I do or someone else isn’t happy with theirs…I’ll probably start a new topic to post them though rather than clutter this one. I can’t wait to see what people get!

Natasha
                              Participant

Is today a possible poad day or is next week more likely?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                                Keymaster

Is today a possible poad day or is next week more likely?

No. Next week. I forgot to paint some blue and brown hoppy ones, so I am doing that. Gotta have some blue and brown ones.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.