fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

A limit of “One Per Customer” means that you can buy one and another person in your household can buy one too. We set the limit so that more people have a chance to get one. Please respect this rule so everyone has a chance. If something doesn’t sell fast, we lift the limit.

When we get really specific and say “one per customer and household and paypal account” that would mean that only one of you gets to buy one (but everyone in the house gets to admire it!). This doesn’t happen very often, we’ve done it with really small Grab Bags. When we get really strict like that we try to make people aware of that really strict stipulation in the emailed announcement as well as in the description on the item’s page because its a hassle to cancel orders. Please always read the emailed announcement!

Melody
      Keymaster

I have them divided into three batches:
        1. fantasy, which will include cat patterns, silhouetts,
        and a few oddballs,
        2. the firecats,
        3. and a smaller batch of giraffe cats

Nightcrow
        Participant

Aww, thank you, Melody! For the divisions, and for the advance notice. 🙂

(But any chance I can talk you into separating the cat patterns from the silhouettes..?)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
          Blocked

Nightcrow, from the way I read it, it sounds like she is doing fantasy, silhouettes and oddballs as the 3 groups. So the cat patterns would be separate from the silhouettes.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
            Keymaster

well some of them span both categories

Melody
              Keymaster

Right now we are thinking only three categories:
                Fantasy
                fire cats
                giraffes

Kim
                Blocked

Oh I thought silhouettes would be their own batch and the oddballs would be a mix of the rest of them. How many giraffes are there? It would be nice if silhouettes were their own batch.

tig3r06
                  Participant

I’m good with the 3 categories. Thank you so much for being willing to separate them as much as you guys have for all the recent grab bags.

Kim
                    Blocked

I was just thinking, someone else had asked if they could maybe be divided by colours like the grab bag oris so instead of the giraffes being a separate batch, could they maybe be included in the fantasy cats and just divide that batch into rainbow/wild colours and cool colours and then silhouettes and firecats? I would much rather have a chance at a rainbow coloured one of anything rather than a cool coloured one. And would they be limited to 1 per person or maybe 2 per person if there were enough to get 2 from a bigger batch or 1 from a smaller batch?

Kelsey
                      Participant

I was also hoping that the Silhouettes and the wild cat patterns would be separated. The branch tigers could go in either batch.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

ALL of them are AMAZING!
                          I’m going to be Drooling a RIVER! LOL! AND taking LOTS of screen grabs for my ever expanding electronic Scrapbook of Windstones, and living vicariously through everyones’ Lucky Grabs!
                          Good Luck and hope you guys get ones you love – unfortunately I don’t have display space or funds for one at the moment.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                          Participant

Two new photos from Melody’s Facebook page:

Fire cats

Wild cats

etruscan
                            Participant

Melody does her best but she can’t make it just right for everyone. If it’s going to be that much of a problem you don’t have to buy one.

Courtney
                              Participant

Silhouettes are just a very specific taste. I understand why people want them to be in their own batch. I agree.

You can’t be upset that people want them separated. It has nothing to do with Melody doing her best or not.

We all love Melody and super appreciate every single thing she does.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Courtney
                                Participant

Suggesting that someone not buy one just because they are excited and are hoping Melody will break them up a certain way is a very petty thing to do.

Let’s all be nice to one another and appreciate Melody and her lovely talents.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.