fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

I’d buy if you get this one and don’t love him or trade my teal/interference white-faced tiger for this one or for one similar.

IMG_2019-07-13_10-38-24

Ela_Hara
      Participant

So are there going to be three batches? Fantasy Cat/Safari, Fantasy/Fire, and Silo?
        I’m intrigued, but not much cash flow at the moment.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
        Participant

I would so love to get a cougar,any,they are all just fabulous but no funds.😣 Congrats to everyone that grabs one.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
          Participant

Oh, I really hope there’s a division with just cool colors! I’d be so much more likely to get one I want to keep if I could rule out the rainbowy ones. Whether it’s cool-colors-animal-pattern-only, with silhouettes in a different batch, or cool-colors-all-pattern-options, I don’t even mind. I’d be happy with a cool-toned sihouette or a cool-toned tiger/leopard!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
            Participant

I won’t be getting one, but some of those really tight intricate striping patterns are awesome! How do you not go blind painting these? Hats off to the master.

Kim
              Blocked

Courtney we have similar tastes! I got some screenshots from the last livestream of my favourite cougars too. Here are some collages of the ones I love! There were a few others I liked too but these are my top favourites!

leopard-cougars-1a

tiger-cougars-1a

other-cougars-2a

silhouette-cougars-2a

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dashesndots
                Participant

I can’t wait for these guys! I’m so glad there are so many rainbow ones in there too! My tastes are like yours, Kim & Courtney haha!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Melody, do you have a rough idea of when these beautiful kitties will be available? I don’t want to miss them!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

As per usual I like all the exact same ones as Kim does with the exception of the 3 light pink and powder blue ones.

Also loved the 2 deep blue cuttlefish ones

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
                      Blocked

I also hope they are separated into smaller batches suggested above, maybe like the rainbow ones, cool coloured ones, silhouettes and fire cats ones, maybe? I don’t know how many of each there are but I would love a rainbow or silhouette one but not a cool coloured one or firecat.

Melody said last week they might be ready this week but that Susie had Jury Duty so they may be delayed and that she might paint more giraffes too. So not sure if they would still come out this week Melody?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Oh my!!!

I don’t normally LOVE cougars, but I do love the paint jobs they were given.

I like that they’re split up into different groups and that you can choose which group to buy from. I would likely pass on the GB completely if they were lumped into one single group. I’m not fond of the grab bag surprise when the GB is expensive.

I presume it will be one per customer and not 1 per customer for each batch…?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Melody
                          Keymaster

They won’t go in the store today, and Susie doesn’t like to put grab bags in on a Friday. So, next week.

Courtney
                            Participant

If there is a limit per customer is that per person or per household?

I only ask because I’ve gotten my boyfriend into collecting Windstones and he likes this sculpt very much.

He and I live in the same house but we each want one.

I was wondering how that works.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Natasha
                              Participant

I’m hoping if these are broken into batches that we can get Class Pics of each batch before the GB Goes live. I like a ton of these and I really can’t figure out which ones will end up in which batch. I’d also be happy with just one big batch. And obviously, I’m going to buy one no matter what, but it would be helpful to see where my faves are so I can act accordingly. Thanks!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Nightcrow
                                Participant

As Natasha says, I hope part of the delay involves class photos! I can hardly wait to see all the cool kitties. <3

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.