fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I can’t see things on Facebook, but I love seeing the pictures of the beautiful big cats in this thread!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
      Keymaster

I’ll see if I can do another facebook live stream this afternoon ( Thursday 7/11) around 2:30 pm PST. I’ll be airbrushing this time, so the exhaust fan will be on. I may not be able to talk over that noise, but we’ll see,

etruscan
        Participant

More cougars. Also, for those with a Facebook account, Melody is livestreaming on Facebook at the moment.

pipsxlch
          Participant

Yes, so thank you to Etruscan and everyone else who crossposts thing here from Facebook and Deviantart!

That flame looking one in Etruscan’s post just above this one is neat!

Natasha
            Participant

OH GOD THE FIRE ONES ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!! So, probably not tomorrow, right? (Yet another four more hours of dental surgery at 6am! Three appointments total left to go!).

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
              Participant

From yesterday’s livestream on Facebook. This is WIP as Melody was airbrushing some fantasy cougars.
                Melody says, “Livesteam airbrushing wild cats. This video got cut short because I accidentally clicked something, Next time I’ll try to get the camera set up before I start so I don’t need to touch it!!”

Livesteam airbrushing wild cats. This video got cut short because I accidentally clicked something, Next time I'll try to get the camera set up before I start so I don't need to touch it!!

Posted by Melody Pena on Thursday, July 11, 2019

etruscan
                Participant

P.S. I hope that nobody got seasick watching the video. If you haven’t seen it yet – there is about a minute of painting (3 minutes 40 seconds to 4 minutes 40 seconds), the rest is set up and bouncing camera.

Courtney
                  Participant

That’s the first video. The second real video is 2hours and 18 minutes long and is still accessible.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Courtney
                    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/melody.pena.56/videos/10156098001347035/

Here is the full 2 hour video.

etruscan
                      Participant

Interesting – I did not see the full video on Melody’s main page today but you’re correct. It is there under “Videos”. I’m not sure why it isn’t showing in your post. Trying again …

Nope, it won’t show for me either. Very strange.

etruscan
                        Participant

I tried something different – that didn’t work either. Sigh.

Courtney
                          Participant

You have to open it under the Facebook app. It doesn’t work if you are logged onto Facebook with a normal internet. I had to open it with the Facebook app.

etruscan
                            Participant

I could view the 2 hour video on Facebook with a normal internet connection, once I found it under Melody’s videos. What I can’t do is get the video to show here on the Forum.

Courtney
                              Participant

I wonder why it is being so picky. I took about 60 screen shots of her showing of the finished pieces. I’m going to try and post them here using Imgur.

sherry10151982
                                Participant

Thanks Courtney!! That’s so nice of you!!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.