fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page – another photo of the Anonymous Dragon:
      “The problem dragon with the young dragon for size compare”

merrillannwhite
      Participant

I like Sentry.

Courtney
        Participant

It literally looks like the adolescent stage of the Emperor dragon. Same head and horn shape of the Hatching Emperor and Emperor dragons.

I think it should be called the Royal Dragon or Prince or Princeling Dragon.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Courtney
          Participant

View post on imgur.com

whisker hunter west
            Participant

The Secret Keeper hides a gem, right? If this new dragon guards an orb like in the earlier picture – crystal balls are often used for scrying, exploring the past, present, or future. What about “Story Keeper”? “Young Story Keeper” if the size needs to be indicated.

…And on the topic of stories, now I want a “Library Dragon”. Maybe like a small Lap Dragon, but arranged like a shelf-sitter (tail or limbs hanging off the shelf) or leaning against a “wall” so it can be used as a bookend.

Whatever the name – that sculpt is adorable! I hope it’s put out in production colors as well as the bound-to-be-amazing Kickstarter specials. I’d love to get a similar-sized friend for my “regular family” Young dragon.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

etruscan
              Participant

He looks a lot like the Rising Spectral too, and I was hoping that this dragon could be the “Young Spectral”, but Melody says that they can’t get spectral eyes in the right size.

machineguts
                Participant

Thank you pipsxlch! Yes it has, it’s been awesome catching up on the latest pieces. 🙂

LZ
                  Participant

Maybe that orb by his tail is what is used to become the spectral eyes as an adult? They don’t get born with the special eyes but are chosen and must transform? A spectral prospect?

Prince Dragon would be cute too. Or Story Keeper. Those two names would be more in flow with the already existing dragons.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

BigCatKeeper
                    Participant

I really like this idea! Princeling Dragon or Young Emperor get my vote.

etruscan
                      Participant

That’s a cute idea. Maybe he could have “zombie eyes” since he isn’t really a spectral yet. Zombie eyes are very light eyes with a white pupil. Two or three of the grab bag baby unicorns have them.

etruscan
                        Participant

The trouble is that the Hatching Emperor, the Hatching Empress, and the Emperor all have ears, or something that looks like ears, and this guy doesn’t.

The fledgling also has the ear, so maybe he is the juvenile Emperor:

Courtney
                          Participant

I didn’t notice the ear thing.

The orb in its tail could be its crystal ball that it trains with before getting good enough to see without it and becoming a Spectral Dragon.

Maybe Seer Dragon or Apprentice Dragon.

Prince Dragon or Seer Dragon are my votes.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

I just want to know why the young dragon in the comparison photo has a zip tie at the bottom of his wings. Seems important…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley
                              Participant

As for the name… to me, for some reason, he looks like an older fledgling, so I looked for synonyms of fledgling. I kid you not, the Merriam Webster lists one that I find suits him: punk.

The punk dragon!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

sherry10151982
                                Participant

Steam punk seer?

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.