fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster
      Kim
      Blocked

I would suggest the name Guardian dragon! When would the Kickstarter maybe start or end? Would there be another grab bag before then? I wouldn’t mind another fantasy or safari cougar like a rainbow tiger, zebra or leopard or a regular leopard or white tiger.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nightcrow
        Participant

Oh, good suggestion, Kim! I like “Guardian Dragon” – it’s nicely balanced, because he could be the guardian of his treasure, or the guardian of the owner. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I’m not too crazy about ‘Trover’ – I didn’t know what was, so I looked it up and found this definition:

“Trover is a form of lawsuit in common-law countries for recovery of damages for wrongful taking of personal property. Trover belongs to a series of remedies for such wrongful taking, its distinctive feature being recovery only for the value of whatever was taken, not for the recovery of the property itself.”

I think ‘Guardian’ is going in the right direction, since I think it conveys a better image than ‘Trover’. Some other synonyms of ‘Guardian’ that you may consider are: protector · defender · champion · steward · trustee

I feel that ‘Steward’ or ‘Trustee’ Dragon would be good choices.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
            Participant

You know, Kickstarter can be used as a “choice system,” by using the reward tiers. You set your base price for the dragon, then offer more expensive levels for people who want to get in front of the line to pick colors.

Say dragon will be offered at $100.
              Create other tiers at $200, $300 and $400. Each more expensive tier could have fewer and fewer spots available for purchase.
              Those in the $400 group can pick their dragon first. $300 next. $200 next. Then the $100 group.
              If people want to buy more than one, they would need to buy more than one spot at whatever level.

This is just an example of what could be done. I am not saying this must be done. People can go ahead and pick this apart, but someone did say for one of the grab bags that they would have paid a premium in order to have more ability to pick what they want.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

pipsxlch
              Participant

I didn’t remember the meanings of the various names, though I think they were discussed. I just liked the sound of trover. Steward works, though then he’d have a name- Patrick Steward, captain of the USS Windstone. Yes, very cheesy. And I usually don’t name my dragons- or cars, etc.

If photos are a no go, maybe I can find a member willing to trade phone numbers with me and act as an intermediary. I was able to watch most of the Livestreams last time, but was never able to respond. It would just throw me out.

merrillannwhite
                Participant

I like guardian, although I think that was also the name of the gargoyle dragon maybe? You could do class pics with numbered rows and columns. Maybe in smaller batches than usual for more detail? A fantasy or silhouette cougar is on my wish list, but my wallet is cringing right now as well. A small piece for the next grab bag would be nice.

etruscan
                  Participant

Someone on Facebook suggested calling him the “Sentry Dragon”. I like that. He does look very alert.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

‘Sentry Dragon’ does sound good!
                      I like that better than ‘Guardian (of the Galaxy) Dragon’… or ‘(Patrick) Steward Dragon’…LOL!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

GardenNinja
                      Participant

I like Sentry, too.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

machineguts
                        Participant

Been a while since I’ve knocked around on here. Cool to see so many new things.

Starbreeze
                          Participant

I like Sentry Dragon too

Starbreeze
                            Participant

Or Sentinel.

pipsxlch
                              Participant

Hi Machinegutz! It has been quite awhile. Welcome back!

I like ‘Sentry’ much better too, thank you for saving me from Jean-Luc Lizard!

Suzanne-Marie
                                Participant

I like Guardian Dragon or Sentry Dragon
                                  No on Sentinal….in Medicine we refer to a “Sentinel Event” as a really bad outcome…usually death 💀.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.