fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I agree these would awesome if possible to do. But if too difficult I would love grab bag or limited production baby pegs in a variety of solid or mixed fantasy colours, pastels, metallics or colour shifts.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
      Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page. She says that this guy cute little guy is intended to be a grab bag piece – “I made him to be a grab bag, and production. I need more stuff to make as grab bags!”

Pony corn

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Sooooooo cute

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
          Participant

Also from Melody’s Facebook page. This MIGHT be a grab bag some day.

“I tried to timelapse a little sculpt of a hippogriff colt. Camera was set a little high, so some action slipped off camera … This is a little misleading, I rarely sculpt anything like this; with a plan.”

I tried to timelapse a little sculpt of a hippogriff colt. Camera was set a little high, so some action slipped off camera

Posted by Melody Pena on Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Setsunawolf
            Participant

If the taspoads were not released in Kickstarter colors originally through the event, then I don’t think it would be a violation of the special Kickstarter pieces. Because you could still only have a family of them if you had the original sculpts from the event.
              But I don’t feel strongly about it either way. Others might. Go for tadpoads. I won’t be tempted, and I need to recover from the Oris, lol. Totally selfish vote here.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Landipan
              Participant

I love this new sitting unicorn sculpt, excited to see it finished! Also, the Hippogriff colt is adorable, I’d love to see it become part of the line.

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Aggie83
                Participant

A grab bag of pony corns would be amazing. I love everything about him!

Stephanie
                  Participant

I LOVE the pony corn!!!

Courtney
                    Participant

I would dearly love a run of Grab Bag Cougars painted in wild cat colors/fantasy colors.

I was too young when the first batch came out and when I originally found this website and saw them my heart was full of envy and want.

Even if it was a small batch you could charge anything for them and I would get one.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Natasha
                      Participant

I am IN LOVE with the pony corn!!!! I like that he’s a little stocky. So incredibly adorable!!!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

LZ
                        Participant

I would like simpler grab bags, or LPs, like this as well. It’s a better chance of matching what I already have/adding to families.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

pipsxlch
                          Participant

I kinda like Ponycorn better than the regular unis.

That timelapse is far out! It’s fascinating watching the sculpting process, as someone who’s tried but is lacking the gift.

What’s the foil mockup behind the unis, with the poads, destined to be? Looks interesting…

(Thanks Etruscan!)

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

Love the pony corn and the hippogriff. I would like baby pegs in simpler designs. Maybe simple horse patterns in natural or fantasy colors with a few spots on some wing feathers?

dashesndots
                              Participant

Same-ish here – I missed the original batch and would love to see more.

Also interested in fantasy pebble horses.

And OMG that ponycorn is so adorable! Love it!

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

I would LOVE to see a Pony Corn-ish style PYO Baby Unicorn to go with the PYO Uni to paint.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.