fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Awww what a total cutie !!!
      Thank you so very, very much Etruscan for posting so we can enjoy!!!
      Hugs!!!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Nice PYO Dragon!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
        Participant

I know we have had so pretty big pieces as grab bags, any ideas for what’s up next for a grab bag?
          Only asking bc if it’s a grab bag unicorn I might need some time to save up 😳
          The WIP dragon is amazing!

etruscan
          Participant

Another view of the Sparkly Loaf dragons from Melody’s deviantArt page.
            Ela_Hara already posted the out of focus super glittery pic on page 10 of this thread. This time Melody combined it with an in focus photo:

Melody
            Keymaster

I’m trying to start another grabbag edition- what should it be?
              We’ve got pebble things: such as foxes, cats, and cougars.
              We’ve got tadpoads …maybe tadpoads in Kickstarter poad™ colors?

Or young unicorns? Has it been long enough since I painted those? I like to alternate between ‘spensive grabbags and cheaper ones though… Tads?

Ferlin1984
              Participant

I think tadpoads would be great! Especially in the Kickstarter colors. Or the pebble animals. Since the orientals were a higher price item. Then maybe the young unicorns.

Stephanie
                Participant

Kickstarter tadpoads sound adorable!

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

I would love a couple of tads to match my special Kickstarter poads!

LZ
                    Participant

Could there be some Kickstarter style tads on white instead of black? Would they have that weird hair tuft on them?

I do remember, however, seeing people complain on the forum or elsewhere that the Kickstarter items should be more exclusive to Kickstarter backers only. I thought it was somewhat nitpicky, but there were a couple of very long and passionate posts on the subject.

There isn’t going to be another batch of the sitting ori grab bag?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Kim
                      Blocked

What about tadpoads and young poads in similar colours and patterns to the Kickstarter poads? It would bee cool to have a whole family. I would love regular and special young poads and tads!

Then I would love to see more fantasy and safari young unicorns and maybe more fantasy colts since we only had safari colts last time.

Also any chance of doing a batch of baby pegs again in simpler grab bag colours and patterns, maybe metallic or pastel colours?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                        Participant

Yep. In the Veligent story a newly hatched tadpoad has a wisp on top of her head. The wisp is the remnants of the vel that became the Poad. Pages 79 – 81 show the sequence:

Windstone tadpoads have tufts on their heads to represent the vel remnants.

Bodine
                          Participant

Tads would be great.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Ooh, more grab bags?

I’d like to squeak for more natural Sitting Red Foxes, Fantasy Cougars (especially silhouettes like the previous Lady Cats!), more Fantasy Fennecs (silhouettes like the Lady Cats? vines and flowers like the Rising Pebble Dragons?), natural Bat-Eared Pebbles, and more Cool Sitting Orientals… honestly, I’d love another batch of silhouette Lady Cats as well because I missed out on them…

… but I don’t want to squeak for any of these as the NEXT grab bag, because my wallet needs some time to recover! Maybe Tadpoads, or Pebble Arctic Foxes, or Hatching Dragons? Something smallish, a bit easier on the pocketbook, and preferably something I won’t be horribly tempted by? 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                              Participant

As opposed to those of us (like me) who are horribly tempted by Arctic Foxes? Tadpoads would be OK … Arctic Foxes would be wonderful either as a Grab Bag or just in sparkle paint. The little sparkle Arctic that was a Quest prize was so cute:

Windstone_prizes_Quest-2

Suzanne-Marie
                                Participant

My squeak wish would be for Baby Pegs, in choice of Fantasy or Safari or Natural

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.