fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Thank you, Bodine!

As for “how did you manage to get them all,” well, the answer is mostly, ‘patience.’  😀  I got my first Lap sometime around 1999, I think, so this conga has been the work of a decade, pretty much.  (And I’m still not satisfied!  I really need more, heh.)

I’m glad you appreciate the Brown.  Sometimes I feel that Brown is underappreciated, given how vibrant some of the others are.  Sunrise will really knock your socks off in person; she glows!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
      Participant

That is what’s missing…Amethyst Lap.

I doubt it would ever happen but if a brown becomes available PLEASE contact me.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
        Participant

I’m not really a fan of Amethyst, so it probably won’t feature in my conga at any point.  Unless I run into a damaged one too cheap to pass up, anyway.  🙂

I will let you know if I need to rehome my Brown Lap, or if somebody else contacts me about one!  (You wouldn’t happen to be looking for an Emerald, too, would you?)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
          Participant

I don’t recall seeing any,were there any produced?

Scathach
            Participant

Do you mean Emerald Laps, Bodine?

I’ve got one and there’s one on eBay right now, too.

Life is beautiful.

Bodine
              Participant

No,Amethyst Lap. Sorry left that out.

etruscan
                Participant

The Amethyst Lap is now “Permanently Retired”:

Melody
                  Keymaster

(Tanzanite is easier on the eyes)

Nightcrow
                    Participant

(I’m afraid I have to agree on that, Melody!  It’s bright!)

Though I really do love the eyes on the Amethyst; it’s nice to have a Lap with a non-blue eye color.  Of my 14, 8 have blue eyes, which is slightly more than half — and of the colors in the Store, 8/10 have blue eyes! (Red’s the runner-up in popularity: half the remainder in both my collection and the Store selection have red eyes.)

Anyway: this thread moved to a new page quickly, but I thought this page deserved some Laps, too, so here are a couple more pictures!

Teach your dragons military discipline and make sure they practice their drills regularly!  Orderly ranks are a must in any multi-dragon household.  🙂

Bodine
                      Participant

😀 BEAUTIFUL!

GardenNinja
                        Participant

LOL!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Boy! You gots Lots of Laps doing laps military-style…. Hee Hee Hee!
                            Congrats on your Squad. (Squad = 8-24 persons – er…. dragons!)

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
                            Participant

lol. The military disipline sure works well for photos! I love the Lavender Rose Test #1. I dont recall that color on eBay but it is stunning!

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Thank you, Storm Dancer! The Lavender Rose color is really unique and intense.  I was very sad when I did not win the LR Lap on Ebay, but luckily a few months later the winner got in touch with me and I ended up buying it from them!

I entered the raffle when the Lavender Rose OW was offered, too, but didn’t win that one either.  If the owner ever wants to rehome that OW, I’m definitely interested!  I’ll even promise to take photos of the reunion.  🙂

Zexious
                                Participant

What an incredible conga, Nightcrow.

I have to say, I think the Lap Dragon may be my favorite sculpt. She’s (…he’s?) just so prim and proper looking. I’ve jokingly started calling my cat a Lap Dragon–Boyfriend gets a kick out of it.
                                  Who’s your favorite in your conga, Nightcrow? (I thought the sculpt was on the larger side, but seeing them all together they look like they might be a little more petite?)

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.