fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Well, as far as conga update posts go, it’s not The Big One (TM) that certain people were waiting for, but I do have a couple of congas to share!  I figured I would add a little life update to go with them, since I was looking back through this thread and musing on how much has changed since I first started it.

Last year I bought a house!  Now I finally have a place to display my Windstone collections, after years of leaving most of them at my parents’ house or in storage.  (It also means I have a lot less disposable income for expanding that collection, but I can SEE what I do own!)   …That’s the theory, anyway.  My birthday-and-Christmas present from my family this year was new flooring for the downstairs areas, because the house was a rental property before it was mine and the downstairs carpet and vinyl was just worn out.  Cleaning and restretching the carpet let it last a year, but it was really time for something new.  I’m going to have beautiful faux hardwood floors (like [url=https://www.lumberliquidators.com/ll/c/Stormy-Gray-Oak-LVP-Tranquility-3SGO/10040980]these![/url]) through the whole area, instead of the mix of dingy beige carpet and burn-scarred pinkish vinyl!

We are doing most of the work ourselves, for cost reasons, so it has been slow (we’re at the mercy of my father’s schedule, and he’s a pilot) and messy (everything in my downstairs is covered in dust, except for the things that are covered in dustcloths!).  I’ve moved all the Windstones that were displayed downstairs into the bedroom with the ones that hadn’t found a display place yet (after floors, what I need most are shelves!)  I really want to take updated pictures, but it’s going to be a while before I’ll have a place to do a Lap Dragon conga photo session!

[b]However[/b], I have acquired a couple of smaller conga lines that could be photographed in their temporary upstairs home, so here they are!

Color Shift Cougar Conga:

(from left to right: Green/Silver, Green/Purple, Cyan/Purple, Red/Gold)

Sitting Red Fox Conga:

Many thanks to Etruscan, who helped my Sitting Red Fox Trio at last evolve into a Conga!

Has anyone else expanded their collection with a new conga line lately?  Please share!

(I am still hoping to find one more fox for this group.  If anyone has a grey fox like this one, I’d love to adopt: )

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Natasha
      Participant

I just got in my absolute favorite Safari Colt and I’m over the moon! The snow Leopard is exactly what I was hoping for. She will be joining my Snow Leopard tesr Paints: mother uni, baby uni, gothic uni, cougar & bat! In the meantime I’m celebrating with a colt conga! The cheetah/serval hybrid on the end in the whole group pic is still up for trade, but the rest are staying with me forever!

The spotted conga!
        <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

The striped conga!

All these guys having a big ol party together!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

GardenNinja
        Participant

Congratulations!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kim
          Blocked

Very pretty colts Natasha!  Not sure if you have bigger pictures but it would be cool to see the new one up close.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
            Participant

Awesome colts Natasha.You do have an incredible collection.Congrats!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
              Participant

Wow Natasha, Those colts all look great! Congratulations on getting your favorite Safari Colt!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

Natasha,your colts are stunning, each and every one !!
                  Thank you for sharing photos of your beautiful treasures !!
                  Warm Holiday Hugs !!

Zexious
                  Participant

Natasha – Those colts are just beautiful! I can’t decide whether I like the stripes or the spots better as a whole 😉
                    Who’s your favorite~?

Nightcrow
                    Participant

What a great Colt Conga, Natasha!  I love the dark spotted one (far left – is this the Snow Leopard, or someone else?), the Okapi, and the bay Zorse especially.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
                      Participant

@Nightcrow-here is the little beauty you mentioned.LOTUS…He has two lovely little blossoms that reminded me of the Lotus blossom.

My little Colt Conga

I need to photo the little striped one I have too.

StormDancer
                        Participant

They are lovely Bodine. I really love the clouded leopard one!

Looking for:

tig3r06
                          Participant

That one is one I had traded Bodine and Melody had said it’s a marbled Bengal 😊

StormDancer
                            Participant

Ohh ok. Well he is beautiful!

Looking for:

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Happy New Year to all!  How better to celebrate the turning of the year (and my home improvement project being done at last) than with a Lap Dragon Conga update?

I have officially passed the point in conga collecting where everything will fit in one row for photographs.  Even as a group instead of a conga line, the ones at edges are a little blurry; sorry.  I need a professional photographer with one of those huge fancy lenses to come take their picture.  Anyone in the Memphis area good at photography and want to come try for a true conga line shot?  🙂

(Trying this with Photobucket; let’s hope it works.)

From left to right, they are:

Column 1 – BVP, Silver, White

Column 2 – Peacock, Lavender Rose Test #1, Tanzanite, Shell Pink (my most recent addition, thanks to Angelika_Zen!)

Column 3 – Blue Morpho, Em-Pea, Emerald, Gold

Column 4 – Ruby, Brown, Sunrise Test #4

…Remember the old Page 1 days, when I was lamenting that I didn’t have a purple and there weren’t any good purple options?  😀  Boy, did Melody & Co. come through for me on that one!

Bodine
                                Participant

Everytime I see these I just think,How freakin incredible are they?And how did you manage to get them all?Awesome!!!

They are all so beautiful but the brown one steals the show for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.