fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Hi Cel.Rain !!
      Luv luv ur curlies and taddies !!
      They are so beautiful together !!
      Thanks for sharing !!
      Hugs !!

Betrluk1
      Participant

Here is my hard earned baby conga!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Natasha
        Participant

Gorgeous herd, Betrluk1! I love the little red-eyed uni! She’s amazing!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

Ooooh, pretty babies!

Finding happiness again.

Nightcrow
            Participant

Wow, I love that turquoise-and-white one!  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Betrluk1
              Participant

lol as of two hours ago he is on his way to anew home.

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

Luv ur herd Betrluk1 !!
                  Gorgeous and colorful !!
                  Warm Hugs !!

Scathach
                  Participant

Nice herd, Betrluk!

Life is beautiful.

MandBsMom
                    Participant

The Twilight Sea mini keeper has arrived to join his three other Blue Brothers!!!!

That’s Twilight Sea on the left, then Water Sprite mini keeper, a GB mini keeper, and then the lone production mini keeper in Blue Morpho.

I need better outside pics; this was the best I could do yesterday afternoon.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

etruscan
                      Participant

Nice group.  I’m glad the GB minikeeper has stopped traveling and found a good home.  His colors reminded me of the newer “Peacock” dragons:

jmoore
                        Participant

Pretty MK conga!

Bodine
                          Participant

A conga of colts😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                            Participant

MandBsmom, what nice MKs you have!  I see I’m not the only one who adores blueblueblueBLUE.  🙂  I like the Twilight Sea’s touches of purple – very distinct!

Bodine, what cute colts!  I’m especially taken with the one on the far left; his patterning is so wildly mixed!

I really need to post some updated conga photos from my collection; maybe once my new floors are installed I can line them all up for pictures.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Here’s my conga of Fledgling dragons. You all know Bryophyta on the left, next is Pastel Rainbow, Mossy Waters, and Etna.

[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1322/13763651/24789819/413642934.jpg[/IMG]

…and giving this a little bump because I  KNOW!!! Nightcrow’s Lap conga has grown…hint! hint! 😉  Still waiting for those floors to get done?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Wow, Angelika, Pastel Rainbow & Mossy Waters look <i>fabulous</i> together!!  Like cousins, if not quite siblings.  The same goes for Bryophyta & Etna, actually – they’re in the same color family, which makes your conga look very coordinated.  🙂

Yes, I’m still waiting on my floors before taking pictures.  Spent a couple of hours tonight with Dad, scraping up the old linoleum glue in the kitchen, but there’s still a lot to be done.  (Sigh.  I am patient, I swear, but this whole process began weeks ago and the <i>idea</i> was born in <i>June</i>.  I am not sure my patience can last forever!)

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.