Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

Thank you, Aggie, Melody did fabulous work on them. 🙂

These little ones can cha cha cha! chachacha photo 20160105_160933_zps6q8gtvgb.jpg

Natasha
      Participant

I love that Black & Red one, Chloe! Such a nice contrast. I THINK I recognize one of the blue kitties, too 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
        Participant

So that’s where all the fishy cats went 😉

Betrluk1
          Participant

Here is a blast from the past, back when i collected the baby unicorns hardcore. I have sold all but a few production pieces now. Might try and buy one special piece later this year but im trying to be a good girl and not spend to much money right now haha. All of these babies have foudn new homes but its nice to look at them all together from time to time.

photo 20150401_134341_zpstmpm5gvf.jpg

Mary
            Participant

Wow, Chloe! Your rock dragons are quite impressive. Nice collecction

Chloe
              Participant

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I’ve been rather down lately so the nice comments make me feel warm and fuzzy. Thank you (and Melody)!

Chloe
                Participant

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I’ve been rather down lately so the nice comments make me feel warm and fuzzy. Thank you (and Melody)!

jmoore
                  Participant

Love the rock dragons, but so amazing to see the emperors lined up! Fabulous!

Aggie83
                    Participant

LOVE the fishy cat conga line!

===========
                      Don’t know if this is cheating a little, since they aren’t all mine, but here are the conga lines my girls and I can come up with when we consolidate our baby unis and ki-rins.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our thanks to the lovely forum members who made these little conga lines possible. 😀

MandBsMom
                      Participant

OH, I love the standing kirins! Especially that blue eyed one. I would love a conga of those!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

pony-up
                        Participant

Here are all my test paint mother unicorns 🙂

photo 0a38c76f-c41a-4797-8f46-27beb51d71d5_zpswtocuzin.jpg

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

Oh, I am just drooling over those koi kirins. Especially that fellow second-from last. What a gorgeous collection you have there!

Finding happiness again.

Aggie83
                            Participant

@ pony-up, I have some SERIOUS grabby hands for some of your mommas, what a gorgeous collection

Aggie83
                              Participant

Oh, I am just drooling over those koi kirins. Especially that fellow second-from last. What a gorgeous collection you have there!

Thank you, the last two koi-rins belong to my oldest and she is very attached, but the one with the silver “hood” is available if you are interested.

pony-up
                                Participant

Here are my grab bag youngs, left to right: Monoceros, Buttermilk, Hutzpah, Anders and Pretense

photo e7e42ada-8417-417e-b539-bb4df52a5510_zpsopdhnwkl.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.