Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

This topic contains 499 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  Suzanne-Marie 8 hours, 17 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 500 total)
  • Author

Chloe
    Participant

Thank you, Aggie, Melody did fabulous work on them. πŸ™‚

These little ones can cha cha cha! chachacha photo 20160105_160933_zps6q8gtvgb.jpg

Forever seeking:
    Barn Swallow Lap Dragon
    Brown Old Warrior

Natasha
    Participant

I love that Black & Red one, Chloe! Such a nice contrast. I THINK I recognize one of the blue kitties, too πŸ˜‰

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
    Participant

So that’s where all the fishy cats went πŸ˜‰

Betrluk1
    Participant

Here is a blast from the past, back when i collected the baby unicorns hardcore. I have sold all but a few production pieces now. Might try and buy one special piece later this year but im trying to be a good girl and not spend to much money right now haha. All of these babies have foudn new homes but its nice to look at them all together from time to time.

photo 20150401_134341_zpstmpm5gvf.jpg

Always looking for baby unicorns, a special mother unicorn, and a special curled dragon

Mary
    Participant

Wow, Chloe! Your rock dragons are quite impressive. Nice collecction

Chloe
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I’ve been rather down lately so the nice comments make me feel warm and fuzzy. Thank you (and Melody)!

Forever seeking:
    Barn Swallow Lap Dragon
    Brown Old Warrior

Chloe
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I’ve been rather down lately so the nice comments make me feel warm and fuzzy. Thank you (and Melody)!

Forever seeking:
    Barn Swallow Lap Dragon
    Brown Old Warrior

jmoore
    Participant

Love the rock dragons, but so amazing to see the emperors lined up! Fabulous!

Aggie83
    Participant

LOVE the fishy cat conga line!

===========
    Don’t know if this is cheating a little, since they aren’t all mine, but here are the conga lines my girls and I can come up with when we consolidate our baby unis and ki-rins.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our thanks to the lovely forum members who made these little conga lines possible. πŸ˜€

MandBsMom
    Participant

OH, I love the standing kirins! Especially that blue eyed one. I would love a conga of those!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

pony-up
    Participant

Here are all my test paint mother unicorns πŸ™‚

photo 0a38c76f-c41a-4797-8f46-27beb51d71d5_zpswtocuzin.jpg

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Oh, I am just drooling over those koi kirins. Especially that fellow second-from last. What a gorgeous collection you have there!

Finding happiness again.

Aggie83
    Participant

@ pony-up, I have some SERIOUS grabby hands for some of your mommas, what a gorgeous collection

Aggie83
    Participant

Oh, I am just drooling over those koi kirins. Especially that fellow second-from last. What a gorgeous collection you have there!

Thank you, the last two koi-rins belong to my oldest and she is very attached, but the one with the silver “hood” is available if you are interested.

pony-up
    Participant

Here are my grab bag youngs, left to right: Monoceros, Buttermilk, Hutzpah, Anders and Pretense

photo e7e42ada-8417-417e-b539-bb4df52a5510_zpsopdhnwkl.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 500 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.