fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    pony-up
    Participant

Aaaand, since I had everybody out…here are most of my babies. Only the production white and black are not pictured.

photo a314b4fe-c71b-44b3-83e0-c80c40dfa828_zpsayxuszmf.jpg

Aggie83
      Participant

Annnnnnd my grabby hands are itchy again. I am drooling over your all your unis pony-up. Absolutely incredible collection.

pony-up
        Participant

Thank you! Guess y’all can tell where my passion lies, lol

Natasha
          Participant

Here are all my test paint mother unicorns 🙂

photo 0a38c76f-c41a-4797-8f46-27beb51d71d5_zpswtocuzin.jpg

Such a stunning collection! The Autumn & Sheep Mother Unis are two of my all time favorites! Your Youngs & babies are fantastic, too! I’m as green with envy as Autumn herself!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
            Blocked

Wow, I love seeing all of these, especially the unicorns! Thanks to Betrluk I have a couple new unicorns I will have to get pictures of! I can hardly wait for more grab bag baby unis and young unis to come out again in the future!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
              Participant

Here are my conga lines:

Bodine
                Participant

Those are all just awesome.I only have three small,modest lines myself.My collection has been wiped out these past couple of years but I’m still very proud of what remains with me anyway.
                  Here are my Keepers,Curlies,& Wizards.
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

I am just blown away by the Congo lines! I of course love the all the unicorns, especially the mother test paints! Wow! Why do you put them all? I have my dresser, tv stand and part of my desk covered with just little ones. I can’t imagine having multiple of the big sculpt.

StormDancer
                    Participant

These are all just fantastic to see. Thank you all for sharing your pictures!

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Betrluk1
                      Participant

I am posting this conga line of Tadpoads for Ferlin1984!

photo image1_zpssn2ddeip.jpg
                         photo image3_zpsedi7miol.jpg
                         photo image2_zpsmnujg7xo.jpg

Hannah
                        Participant

Here are my grab bag youngs, left to right: Monoceros, Buttermilk, Hutzpah, Anders and Pretense

photo e7e42ada-8417-417e-b539-bb4df52a5510_zpsopdhnwkl.jpg

Oh my gosh, Anders! I was after him for the longest time XD there was something about his nondisplay side that really rang true with me. I always loved Hutzpah too 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

Awe thank you so much for the offer! She is indeed gorgeous, but I’m looking more for one with red-orange, black and white. But you are too sweet. Your collections are awesome!

Finding happiness again.

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

Thank you for posting them. I couldn’t get a close up of all of them in their line, the line is so long.

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Thank you! I’ve worked hard on them, after starting over a decade ago with the very first (the White) and realizing that this, *this* was the sculpt for me! 🙂 Hard to believe they all live with me, seeing them gathered up like that. If I get another, I’ll have to find a longer piece of furniture to take the next conga photo on, heh.

Your MK conga is AWESOME! What a variety, and what fancy paint jobs! My very first MK is on its way to me as of today (a trade from Angelika Zen – thanks, Angelika!) so I can hardly wait to see one up close for the first time; I bet I’ll appreciate your conga even more after that. 🙂

Wow. ….those lap dragons are amazing! Thanks for “sharing the rainbow”. 😉

Here is my conga of mini keeper dragons. …

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Wow, jmoore! Those are some great congas! I’m in love with the colors bright pastel Mini Keeper, especially; and I don’t think I could even pick a favorite out of the Baby Kirin lineup. 🙂

Here are my conga lines:

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.