fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Thank you! Definitely post yours; I’m always up for seeing MORE beautiful Lap Dragons! (Favorite sculpt ever, or favorite sculpt ever?) OWs are excellent, too; actually, I’m only one OW short of a conga. πŸ˜€ (Can we say my super-special test paint prototype counts as two??)

If I ever manage to see an Amethyst in person, there’s always a chance I might be won over! But all the internet photos I’ve seen just don’t do it for me. (Definitely need to acquire a Peacock someday, though!)

Lap Dragon colors, from rear to front in the photo you quoted (that sounds funny):
      Old Brown, Ruby, Sunrise (#4/18?), Gold, Emerald, Em-Pea, Blue Morpho, BVP, Silver, White.

My pride and joy, my Lap Dragon conga line:

These are lovely, nightcrow!

The Lap and Old Warrior are my favourite couple and the biggest sculpts I own.

You have inspired me to take out my Laps for a conga line, too.

Would you be so kind as to list the colours? It’s a bit hard to tell on my screen just who’s who.

Oh, and don’t give up on the Amethyst Lap. I have one and she’s gorgeous.

I am looking for a Silver one.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

jmoore
      Participant

Wow, jmoore! Those are some great congas! I’m in love with the colors bright pastel Mini Keeper, especially; and I don’t think I could even pick a favorite out of the Baby Kirin lineup. πŸ™‚

Thank you! And great idea for a thread! I love seeing these sculpts all lined up.

Scathach
        Participant

Thank you! Definitely post yours; I’m always up for seeing MORE beautiful Lap Dragons! (Favorite sculpt ever, or favorite sculpt ever?) OWs are excellent, too; actually, I’m only one OW short of a conga. πŸ˜€ (Can we say my super-special test paint prototype counts as two??)

If I ever manage to see an Amethyst in person, there’s always a chance I might be won over! But all the internet photos I’ve seen just don’t do it for me. (Definitely need to acquire a Peacock someday, though!)

Lap Dragon colors, from rear to front in the photo you quoted (that sounds funny):
          Old Brown, Ruby, Sunrise (#4/18?), Gold, Emerald, Em-Pea, Blue Morpho, BVP, Silver, White.

My pride and joy, my Lap Dragon conga line:

These are lovely, nightcrow!

The Lap and Old Warrior are my favourite couple and the biggest sculpts I own.

You have inspired me to take out my Laps for a conga line, too.

Would you be so kind as to list the colours? It’s a bit hard to tell on my screen just who’s who.

Oh, and don’t give up on the Amethyst Lap. I have one and she’s gorgeous.

I am looking for a Silver one.

Thanks, nightcrow!!

Life is beautiful.

PrairieVixen
          Participant

What a lovely idea nightcrow! Everyone’s collections are just breathtaking! Congrats on such lovely conga lines! I may have to join in and take some pics of my pretties!

.*ΒΊSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ΒΊ*.

Stephanie
            Participant

Here’s my young Poad conga line!

I love them all. πŸ™‚

I’ll have to photograph my two other conga lines (hatching dragons and baby unis) later. πŸ™‚

Betrluk1
              Participant

They look great Stephanie! Super excited to see your baby uni’s. Missing the ones i used to have haha. Need a fix.

Stephanie
                Participant

They look great Stephanie! Super excited to see your baby uni’s. Missing the ones i used to have haha. Need a fix.

Alright, you twisted my arm. XD

Sorry the lighting is so bad. It’s storming here.

Natasha
                  Participant

Such a pretty herd, Stephanie! I especially love your safari & fantasy unis with spots. They’re very unique!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Sikek
                    Participant

My conga colts:
                       photo CongaColts_zpsy7z6g3gh.jpg

MandBsMom
                      Participant

Stephanie, I love that mosaic/stained glass baby!!! Gorgeous!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
                        Participant

Sikek, I love the color gradient you did with your colt conga. Very cool! (I do that with my model horses on display)

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Stephanie
                          Participant

Thank you! Her name is Stained Glass and she was a Grail piece I was after for years! FInally got her through an insanely complicated trade.

Stephanie
                            Participant

Such a pretty herd, Stephanie! I especially love your safari & fantasy unis with spots. They’re very unique!

Thank you! The spotted fantasy one is named Bisbee. He was missing some paint so I sent him back to the factory (with a journal and a little pillow for the journey). Someone (I think it was Susie if I remember correctly) took pictures of him exploring the factory and wrote for him in his journal. Then Melody painted the little bee on his butt (Bis-bee) and sent him back! πŸ˜€

Natasha
                              Participant

Thank you! The spotted fantasy one is named Bisbee. He was missing some paint so I sent him back to the factory (with a journal and a little pillow for the journey). Someone (I think it was Susie if I remember correctly) took pictures of him exploring the factory and wrote for him in his journal. Then Melody painted the little bee on his butt (Bis-bee) and sent him back! πŸ˜€

What an adorable story! I love how playful Windstone & the community is here!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

KaytanaPhoenix
                                Participant

Thank you! Her name is Stained Glass and she was a Grail piece I was after for years! FInally got her through an insanely complicated trade.

Haha, Steph is not joking about how complicated that trade was! But it definitely worked out, I’m so happy I could help get Stained Glass to you!! <3 It's awesome to see an updated photo with her in it πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.