Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 10 posts - 511 through 520 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Nice clutter, Poad_Life!! Your KS poad on the far right is fantastic!! Congrats!

Check out my gallery ** PYO Windstones for sale **
    Wanted: "Dragon Fruit #1" Male Dragon

Natasha
    Participant

Lovely poads!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pipsxlch
    Participant

Love the burnt sugar and zeppard ones!

Nightcrow
    Participant

Did Christmas and Hanukkah expand anybody’s congas? Please share!

(Totally not asking just to bump the thread because I’m +1 Lap dragon and want to post photos soon…) 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Bodine
    Participant

Congrats on the new Lap.Your ladies are to die for…almost🤣
    My cuties.

IMG_20191230_072334

May this New Year be the best year of our lives!
    (Wanted-safari (pref.tiger) baby unicorn)

Nightcrow
    Participant

Your little cuties make an adorable conga, Bodine! The colorful one really stands out against all the more natural-hued ones. 🙂

(My large ladies are definitely my pride and joy; I’m glad people enjoy seeing them all together! The trick is finding time and space to GET them all together… Large-sculpt congas are a blessing and a curse, heh.)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Bodine
    Participant

I know, she is so cute,thanks.I need more fantasy ones and a safari to round out the herd.

IMG_20200101_042928

IMG_20200101_042908

Start the new year with a new thread, beginning with your OOAK Lap conga😊 please?

May this New Year be the best year of our lives!
    (Wanted-safari (pref.tiger) baby unicorn)

Nightcrow
    Participant

Will do! Wanted to post earlier, right after Mystic Umber arrived, but we’ve had torrential rain and gloomy overcast; it was impossible to get decent pictures.

Now I’ve rearranged the whole mantel shelving unit to gather them all together for a photo op. 🙂 Off to take pictures right now!

s.k.carter
    Participant

Wow, beautiful!

Nightcrow
    Participant

Heads-up: I started the new thread, and then replied to it with photos of the Lap conga, but the forums are acting up again and the post was screened/hidden/eaten as soon as I posted it, for some reason. Hopefully Clay will be able to sort it out soon, but I have a feeling he’s not online today.

Viewing 10 posts - 511 through 520 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.