fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 10 posts - 511 through 520 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Nice clutter, Poad_Life!! Your KS poad on the far right is fantastic!! Congrats!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Natasha
      Participant

Lovely poads!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pipsxlch
        Participant

Love the burnt sugar and zeppard ones!

Nightcrow
          Participant

Did Christmas and Hanukkah expand anybody’s congas? Please share!

(Totally not asking just to bump the thread because I’m +1 Lap dragon and want to post photos soon…) 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
            Participant

Congrats on the new Lap.Your ladies are to die for…almost🤣
              My cuties.

IMG_20191230_072334

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
              Participant

Your little cuties make an adorable conga, Bodine! The colorful one really stands out against all the more natural-hued ones. 🙂

(My large ladies are definitely my pride and joy; I’m glad people enjoy seeing them all together! The trick is finding time and space to GET them all together… Large-sculpt congas are a blessing and a curse, heh.)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
                Participant

I know, she is so cute,thanks.I need more fantasy ones and a safari to round out the herd.

IMG_20200101_042928

IMG_20200101_042908

Start the new year with a new thread, beginning with your OOAK Lap conga😊 please?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Will do! Wanted to post earlier, right after Mystic Umber arrived, but we’ve had torrential rain and gloomy overcast; it was impossible to get decent pictures.

Now I’ve rearranged the whole mantel shelving unit to gather them all together for a photo op. 🙂 Off to take pictures right now!

s.k.carter
                    Participant

Wow, beautiful!

Nightcrow
                      Participant

Heads-up: I started the new thread, and then replied to it with photos of the Lap conga, but the forums are acting up again and the post was screened/hidden/eaten as soon as I posted it, for some reason. Hopefully Clay will be able to sort it out soon, but I have a feeling he’s not online today.

Viewing 10 posts - 511 through 520 (of 520 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.