Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

How about a thread just for conga-line appreciation? πŸ™‚ For everyone who takes a special enjoyment in seeing just how beautiful a single-sculpt collection can be.

For purposes of the thread, 4+ of one sculpt equals a conga. (Any Mah-jongg players here?) Line ’em up and let ’em shine!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

My pride and joy, my Lap Dragon conga line:

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Natasha
        Participant

Wow! They are simply stunning!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
          Participant

love the rainbow!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

HaHa! WONDERFUL! A Virtual *Skittles* Rainbow of Laps! Great Conga! πŸ™‚

If I get some spare time I’ll do a Conga of my Curlies! That’s the sculpt I have the most of, and definitely 4+ πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
              Participant

Oh wow. They are all beautiful!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Nightcrow
                Participant

love the rainbow!

Thank you! That was definitely part of my plan; I love rainbow anything! I just need a good purple one, and the rainbow part of the conga will be complete… *coughcoughLavenderPearlwhereareyoucough*

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

love the rainbow!

Thank you! That was definitely part of my plan; I love rainbow anything! I just need a good purple one, and the rainbow part of the conga will be complete… *coughcoughLavenderPearlwhereareyoucough*

Too bad there wasn’t an Amethyst Lap to complete your rainbow….

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Dragoneer_88
                    Participant

Wow! Nice collection. It’s like a lap dragon army. No red fire lap dragon?

Nightcrow
                      Participant

Wow! Nice collection. It’s like a lap dragon army. No red fire lap dragon?

Maybe one day! RF would certainly look good in between the Ruby and the Sunrise!

Honestly, though? Mostly I really don’t like the “two-tone” color schemes like Red Fire and Violet Flame — I much prefer a single major color, with smooth transitions in the shading. What I’ve seen Melody refer to as “jewel tone” dragons – the kind of color schemes originally designed to stand out and sell well in shops.

Amethyst is another “maybe one day” color for me; it looks like a very plummy/red-toned purple, and I’m just not a fan. I’m holding out hope for a future purple dragon whose coloring is more blue-purple… and hopefully less gold/orange. It’d blend into the rainbow conga line much better! (Ahem. Melody, can I tempt you to develop Iolite as a new color??) πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

If I get tired of waiting, maybe I’ll pick up a Lap in the original old Peacock color to stand as the purple in my rainbow! Shockingly, I don’t own a single Peacock dragon, so that’d be a handy boost to my collection even outside of the conga-line part of it. πŸ™‚

Celestial Rainstorm
                        Participant

Oh my heavens! What a gorgeous little army of Laps there! Being my favorite sculpt behind the Mini Keeper, they just look gorgeous in that little rainbow!

Finding happiness again.

Rylorien
                          Participant

Nightcrow, you have me colored with envy. πŸ˜‰

That is one heck of a rainbow! So gorgeous!

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Thank you!

If your Mini Keeper count is 4+, you should totally post a picture of your bunch! πŸ˜€

Betrluk1
                              Participant

i guess it will be time to break out t he tadpoad and curlie conga

Aggie83
                                Participant

Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. What an absolutely beautiful collection, congratulations. I hope that purple shows up for you someday.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.