Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

How about a thread just for conga-line appreciation? 🙂 For everyone who takes a special enjoyment in seeing just how beautiful a single-sculpt collection can be.

For purposes of the thread, 4+ of one sculpt equals a conga. (Any Mah-jongg players here?) Line ’em up and let ’em shine!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Nightcrow
    Participant

My pride and joy, my Lap Dragon conga line:

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Natasha
    Participant

Wow! They are simply stunning!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    UNIS:
    Ponycorns: Snow Leopard, Golden Zebra, Silver Giraffe, Skunk, Bay Zorse
    Youngs- Snow Leopard TP or GB, Tain
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest
    Kirin: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
    Participant

love the rainbow!

Ela_Hara
    Participant

HaHa! WONDERFUL! A Virtual *Skittles* Rainbow of Laps! Great Conga! 🙂

If I get some spare time I’ll do a Conga of my Curlies! That’s the sculpt I have the most of, and definitely 4+ 🙂

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
    Participant

Oh wow. They are all beautiful!

Looking for:
    "COSMIC SHIFT #1 ORIENTAL DRAGON" and "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Nightcrow
    Participant

love the rainbow!

Thank you! That was definitely part of my plan; I love rainbow anything! I just need a good purple one, and the rainbow part of the conga will be complete… *coughcoughLavenderPearlwhereareyoucough*

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

love the rainbow!

Thank you! That was definitely part of my plan; I love rainbow anything! I just need a good purple one, and the rainbow part of the conga will be complete… *coughcoughLavenderPearlwhereareyoucough*

Too bad there wasn’t an Amethyst Lap to complete your rainbow….

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Dragoneer_88
    Participant

Wow! Nice collection. It’s like a lap dragon army. No red fire lap dragon?

Nightcrow
    Participant

Wow! Nice collection. It’s like a lap dragon army. No red fire lap dragon?

Maybe one day! RF would certainly look good in between the Ruby and the Sunrise!

Honestly, though? Mostly I really don’t like the “two-tone” color schemes like Red Fire and Violet Flame — I much prefer a single major color, with smooth transitions in the shading. What I’ve seen Melody refer to as “jewel tone” dragons – the kind of color schemes originally designed to stand out and sell well in shops.

Amethyst is another “maybe one day” color for me; it looks like a very plummy/red-toned purple, and I’m just not a fan. I’m holding out hope for a future purple dragon whose coloring is more blue-purple… and hopefully less gold/orange. It’d blend into the rainbow conga line much better! (Ahem. Melody, can I tempt you to develop Iolite as a new color??) 😀 😀 😀 😀

If I get tired of waiting, maybe I’ll pick up a Lap in the original old Peacock color to stand as the purple in my rainbow! Shockingly, I don’t own a single Peacock dragon, so that’d be a handy boost to my collection even outside of the conga-line part of it. 🙂

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

Oh my heavens! What a gorgeous little army of Laps there! Being my favorite sculpt behind the Mini Keeper, they just look gorgeous in that little rainbow!

Finding happiness again.

Rylorien
    Participant

Nightcrow, you have me colored with envy. 😉

That is one heck of a rainbow! So gorgeous!

Nightcrow
    Participant

Thank you!

If your Mini Keeper count is 4+, you should totally post a picture of your bunch! 😀

Betrluk1
    Participant

i guess it will be time to break out t he tadpoad and curlie conga

Always looking for baby unicorns, a special mother unicorn, and a special curled dragon

Aggie83
    Participant

Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. What an absolutely beautiful collection, congratulations. I hope that purple shows up for you someday.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.