fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Mind boggling. πŸ™‚

siberakh1
      Participant

There’s a red fire secret keeper! *faint* So many beatuties!

It’s called ‘Red Gold’ and they were painted for ebay by Olimpia, who was Windstone’s head painter for a number of years when they resided in North Hollywood, CA. So much more luscious in person than Red Fire *cough personal experience cough* πŸ™‚

Whoops! My mistake. πŸ˜› Thanks for the info. Upon second look, it does appear to have a deeper red coloration. Oh, do you have a red gold too? πŸ˜€

Oh, no worries. The production color was Red Fire. I figure most of the more recent members of the forum wouldn’t know. These predated the Red Fire production color when Windstone was working out the color that was in production. Just like the Red Fire curlies (which looked different from these SKs and the Red Fire production color, and even between the two batches of curlies done).

I might have one. πŸ˜‰ *she’s watching the conga of tomatoes on the vines*
         photo IMG_8049.jpg

Dragoneer_88
        Participant

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. O_o Oh, she’s beautiful! Thanks for sharing. πŸ™‚ I didn’t know there were curlies either.

Lol, perhaps she’s tomato guardian?

siberakh1
          Participant

Maybe!

The curlies were a more muted color and didn’t have the metallic/sparkles in the color. Totally different variation. I have one, but I don’t think I got one of each version (probably saw no need to).

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

Maybe!

The curlies were a more muted color and didn’t have the metallic/sparkles in the color. Totally different variation. I have one, but I don’t think I got one of each version (probably saw no need to).

I had the Curl up with me RF’s and it just looked…. Awkward :~ for lack of a better word. I stuck it in with my Curls. She looks much better with them.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Betrluk1
              Participant

awesome curled collection!

Prezaurian
                Participant

There’s a red fire secret keeper! *faint* So many beatuties!

It’s called ‘Red Gold’ and they were painted for ebay by Olimpia, who was Windstone’s head painter for a number of years when they resided in North Hollywood, CA. So much more luscious in person than Red Fire *cough personal experience cough* πŸ™‚

Whoops! My mistake. πŸ˜› Thanks for the info. Upon second look, it does appear to have a deeper red coloration. Oh, do you have a red gold too? πŸ˜€

Oh, no worries. The production color was Red Fire. I figure most of the more recent members of the forum wouldn’t know. These predated the Red Fire production color when Windstone was working out the color that was in production. Just like the Red Fire curlies (which looked different from these SKs and the Red Fire production color, and even between the two batches of curlies done).

I might have one. πŸ˜‰ *she’s watching the conga of tomatoes on the vines*
                   photo IMG_8049.jpg

Oh wow, she is gorgeous! I love the darker red shading on her back. πŸ™‚ She’s the color I expect on a dragon from D&D. So cool!

We really need another red production color one day. -grumps- Why is red such a fussy paint color!?

StormDancer
                  Participant

Wow, beautiful Secret Keepers!

I am loving the curlies too!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

MandBsMom
                    Participant

Yay for secret keepers and curlies!!!!!!
                      Who’s the blue secret keeper? (Not the blue morpho)
                      The curlies are fabulous. I need more.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

etruscan
                      Participant

He looks like “Ash Blue” by Olimpia. She painted some spectacular Secret Keepers:

http://windstoneeditions.com/category/image-galleries/windstone-products-gallery/ebay-gallery/olimpia-carapia/secret-keepers

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

OK – I Finally have had time to photograph my ‘Fabulous 15’ Curlies now that the 15th one joined me about 1-1/2 weeks ago… Gad I’ve been so busy with work and shoe-horning Everything else on weekends, that it took a sick day to get time for this!

My ‘Fab 15’ from back row to front; left to right:

Back Row: Original ‘Pink’; Original ‘Pink’ (Again – because the 2nd was part of a trade so yes, I have two!); Violet Flame (version 1); Copper Patina (version 1 w/Red eye)

Next Row Up: Special eBay Blue/Yellow; Class of 42 Grab Bag; Autumn Leaf (original); Rainbow; Blue Morpho (Version 1 w/clear Globe)

Next Row Up: Elven; Old Peacock; Emerald Green Shift; Black Violet Peacock

Front Row: Amethyst (Original Version & Very Special to me!); Amethyst (Version 2)

photo Fab 15 Curlies_2c_zpsbr2jiahp.jpg

OVERHEAD PHOTO:
                           photo Fab 15 Curlies_1c_zpsk46qpnqm.jpg

Three VERY Special Curlies: These are signed by Melody. The first two are part of the ‘Class of 42’ Grab Bag Curleds, the Blue and Yellow one was held back and put on eBay – one of two Windstone items I’ve ever won on eBay! The Amethyst Curled I received as part of my 2015 Holiday Gift Swap and Melody had pulled my name – she signed this curled and wrote ‘2015 Gift Swap’ on it! :love:

My Special Curlies_Fronts photo Special Curlies_Fc_zpszsvfvuss.jpg

My Special Curlies_Backs photo Special Curlies_Bc_zpstzfjllwa.jpg

My FAVORITES from my Fab 15! These I doubt I’ll ever part with because they are Very Special to me because of the lovely people who gave/traded them to me, or because they are Grab Bags or color schemes I Love! :love:

photo Fav Curlies_1c_zpscochwv8t.jpg

Back: Copper Patina (v1); Violet Flame (v1); Old Peacock
                          Middle: Emerald Green Shift; Amethyst (v2); Amethyst (v1-Holiday Gift)
                          Front: Class of 42-eBay; Class of 42 GB; Autumn Leaf

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

Love the Fabulous 15, Ela_Hara

@Prezaurian, that SK…beautiful! What an incredible dragon! Congrats!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Prezaurian
                            Participant

Love the Fabulous 15, Ela_Hara

@Prezaurian, that SK…beautiful! What an incredible dragon! Congrats!

Oh no! She’s not mine if I understand your reply correctly. I wish! -laughs-

She belongs to siberakh1, who is very lucky indeed! πŸ™‚

jmoore
                              Participant

Awesome curlie conga Ela_Hara! And, of course, love the SK siberakh1!!

Celestial Rainstorm
                                Participant

Ela_Hara, I just love your little curlie family! They’re all so gorgeous!

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.