fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Thanks for all the nice comments on my Curlies everyone! :love:
      They ARE like potato chips or popcorn – you can’t Just have one, or even a few! And unlike Bullsquid’s love for Emps, Curlies won’t break the bank LOL! 😉 Although I Would Love some of the Emps and other big pieces I’ve seen lately, soooo Purty! I don’t have the room. But I can always seem to find room for a new Curlie… So yes Celestial, I have a few more I would like to get to add to my ‘family’ sometime. 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

Thanks for all the nice comments on my Curlies everyone! :love:
        They ARE like potato chips or popcorn – you can’t Just have one, or even a few! And unlike Bullsquid’s love for Emps, Curlies won’t break the bank LOL! 😉 Although I Would Love some of the Emps and other big pieces I’ve seen lately, soooo Purty! I don’t have the room. But I can always seem to find room for a new Curlie… So yes Celestial, I have a few more I would like to get to add to my ‘family’ sometime. 😀

I have found I adore the Curlies too. There’s just something so charming about that wink and the snout under the wing. I gotta find those Autumn Leaves……Oooooh Miss Melody ma’am? XD

Finding happiness again.

Mercury Star
        Participant

Wow, that is a gorgeous collection of curlies, Ela_hara! And yes, they are a lot like potato chips!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I have found I adore the Curlies too. There’s just something so charming about that wink and the snout under the wing. I gotta find those Autumn Leaves……Oooooh Miss Melody ma’am? XD

HaaHaa! I always thought that the ‘wink’ was actually a sleepy little dragon’s way of peaking at you with the expression like… “Now WHY would you wake me up from such a NICE Dream of Hoarding?” :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Celestial Rainstorm
            Participant

HaaHaa! I always thought that the ‘wink’ was actually a sleepy little dragon’s way of peaking at you with the expression like… “Now WHY would you wake me up from such a NICE Dream of Hoarding?” :love:

They have such personality. XD

Finding happiness again.

StormDancer
              Participant

My conga of GB Baby Kirins

No flash…
                 photo 20160218_051100_resized_zpswvea9cen.jpg
                 photo 20160218_051027_resized_zpslkemcwvk.jpg

With flash…
                 photo 20160218_051114_resized_zpsc9o8glhx.jpg
                 photo 20160218_051145_resized_zps8iyw7mtw.jpg
                 photo 20160218_051251_resized_zpsxqghc7xn.jpg

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Prezaurian
                Participant

What pretty bebies! What a nice conga. I especially like the one in yellow/gold with green spotting. So spring!

jmoore
                  Participant

Love your Kirin and Tanuki congas, StormDancer!

MandBsMom
                    Participant

Awwww! All those baby kirins!!!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
                      Blocked

What pretty little kirins!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Wow! Lovely Ki-Rins!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

StormDancer
                          Participant

Thanks guys!
                            For someone that thought “I’ll just be collecting a few dragons to match the Rainbows Dragons I already have”. Well, you can see I failed miserably. lol. But I love them all.

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Zelda
                            Participant

photo IMG_2994 640x480_zpsb3bpimkj.jpg

My baby unicorns! All grab bags, save for the one up front who is Cuttlefish #2. Another one from the last release isn’t included, as he’s up for sale. I adore ’em all; the baby unis are my favorite grab bag pieces, with the standing ki-rins coming in second.

I imagine they’re doing the Macarena 😀

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Aggie83
                              Participant

^^^^^^Look at all those baby unicorns!!!!! Gorgeous conga line! :love:

Stephanie
                                Participant

Ooooh! Beautiful unis! Do you have any other pictures of the one in the back left? He looks amazing!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.